What's new

Kava at work?

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
I'm a noobie to the whole Kava thing. Does anyone bring a reusable water bottle to drink throughout the day? I'm trying to get rid of my need for gabapentin for anxiety, mainly which I use at work.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Welcome! I've seen many people do just that when bringing kava to work. Also the kava candies from Ozia (Kava Kava Candy) are great for work for a little added stress relief. You can even look into kavafied.com offerings and pick up an aluball which would even enable kava making AT work. A few weird looks from coworkers is to be expected :)

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
I drink kava at work almost everyday. I have an aluball and throw some nice daytime kava in it, and mix as I feel necessary.
Just make sure you don't overdo it (well, that applies in general anyway, so what am I talking...)

Last edited:

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Here’s my tactical natural medication for work:

When I need to focus, I prepare a coffee with 1500 mg Lion’s Mane Extract (from Four Sigmatic). This is a serious game changer and really gets your brain functioning in a super sharp and unanxious place.

If I am overstimulated and stressed, or so overwhelmed that I can’t function anyway, then I make some Kava. I oftentimes do the unthinkable - toss and wash. But if I have instant or micronized that’s the best. I strongly prefer Kava Candy for work stress.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I loved it for a while. I make excellent Kava for occasions. I prefer to wait until I get home now. I can continue to lift heavy sharp hot greasy-wet things, I have to be in the right mood to have Kava at work. I have had it before, during, and after - it was exhausting, I loved it.