What's new

I love Kava Kava Bar Map of the United States

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder

Authors: Ben McQueen (Karuna Kava) & Jimmy Price (Kavaforums)

*Gold stars indicate business which focus on Kava only.
*Red place markers indicate the business is temporarily closed.
*Red "construction" markers indicate bars that are currently under construction.
*Blue Question marks on markers indicate that I couldn't be 100% sure the company was still in business.
*Sea Turtle icon designates business that is Pacific Islander owned (that I know of).

To embed this map on your website use the following code:

If you see anything you think is wrong, please comment here and we'll update it :)

Last edited:

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Not all hero’s wear caps! Thanks @Kapmcrunk

Anybody ever go to the Green Turtle in St Augustine Florida? If so any info on them? Looking over their social media pages and they seem fairly chill. Don’t want to go to any “legal” high/drug dens were ppl are chasing that buzz. We go to the beach there about every year and wouldnt mind just vibing with some whipper snappers :)

Also, my daughter is 16, would it be legal for her to drink kava in Florida?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Not all hero’s wear caps! Thanks @Kapmcrunk

Anybody ever go to the Green Turtle in St Augustine Florida? If so any info on them? Looking over their social media pages and they seem fairly chill. Don’t want to go to any “legal” high/drug dens were ppl are chasing that buzz. We go to the beach there about every year and wouldnt mind just vibing with some whipper snappers :)

Also, my daughter is 16, would it be legal for her to drink kava in Florida?
Technically there are no state laws that prohibit the consumption of kava at any age, but the bar may have age limits on entry, however that seems to be a bit rare. The Green Turtle looks legitimate, however do keep in mind that most "kava bars" in Florida (not all, but most) are K@ Bars hiding behind the "Kava bar" name.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I was excited to see a pin in the Milwaukee area. Turns out to be a Mexican restaurant (a good one, too) but I don't see any sign of kava in their offerings....
Removed. That was an odd one. Found different addresses, then whatever looks official has no address and no phone number. Looks like it may just be the inside of another store that's only opened seasonally.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
I was actually going to post on this subject several weeks ago.
Because I was travelling and had referred to the kava map on the KWK site.
They have an excellent map resource, and I was just going to suggest some updates, like maybe start a thread where people could input update suggestions to the KWK map.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Natural Paths - Alternative Solutions CBD Store, Vape & K@ Tea Bar - need I say more? No kava.

Otherwise pretty cool, I didn't realize there were so many kava bars in Brooklyn that I'll never go to...:ROFLMAO:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Natural Paths - Alternative Solutions CBD Store, Vape & K@ Tea Bar - need I say more? No kava.
I know some of these make you think "yeah....sure buddy", but they actually do have either a detached portion that houses a kava bar or a bar in the back. While it's quite unlike what we normally or would like to see, it fits my definition of "kava bar" for these purposes.

I've personally gone through each listing to be sure there was at least a bar of some type, and not just them selling bags of powder and calling it a "kava bar".

Last edited:

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
This is great.
From this map, I learned about a kava place in my own town, that I drive near frequently, but had never even heard of it.
And I live in a relatively small town too

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
Found a new One: Kava Central In Salt lake City (Kava lake city :p)
Went in for a bucket and boy is their kava some of the best I have ever tried. Owner is Tongan and he said he gets it direct from his familys farm on Va'vau. 6 year old plants he has shipped directly to him as he owns a shipping and trucking company. The space is in a kinda huge warehouse but the bar area is nicely done and they are just getting started. They have live music from Polynesian bands on weekends. They don't have a website but are on instagram and facebook as Kava Central. Same neighborhood as Royal Kava bar which has been my go to in SLC and also only serves family grown Tongan Kava.

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
Found a new One: Kava Central In Salt lake City (Kava lake city :p)
Went in for a bucket and boy is their kava some of the best I have ever tried. Owner is Tongan and he said he gets it direct from his familys farm on Va'vau. 6 year old plants he has shipped directly to him as he owns a shipping and trucking company. The space is in a kinda huge warehouse but the bar area is nicely done and they are just getting started. They have live music from Polynesian bands on weekends. They don't have a website but are on instagram and facebook as Kava Central. Same neighborhood as Royal Kava bar which has been my go to in SLC and also only serves family grown Tongan Kava.
Just realized you do have them on the map, the adress is right but the location of the turtle is their old location they have since moved.