What's new

Kava bath

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Im guessing after a few of those your skin will look like cracked desert. Might be good on your face if you tend to get oily.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Has anyone ever used Kava in a tea bath? Or know of any reasons why it may not be a good idea?
Reason why it may not be a good idea in your bath ? One, it's known to cause skin problems after taking orally. So logic tells me skins problems might be more likely with direct skin absorption.

Reason why it MAY be a good idea in your bath ? That's a question I would curiously ask to you, if you don't mind ?

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Creosote branches are used in the bath for muscle and joint pains even though it's toxic to drink. I don't see any harm in trying once. if your skin gets too dry, then you have your answer. :)

Reason why it may not be a good idea in your bath ? One, it's known to cause skin problems after taking orally. So logic tells me skins problems might be more likely with direct skin absorption.

Reason why it MAY be a good idea in your bath ? That's a question I would curiously ask to you, if you don't mind ?
I was in a car accident with a big rig on the freeway and continue to experience back pain especially my lower back. I get muscle spasms and have a lot of tension. I have been looking into different natural ways to manage muscle pain. Sounds like Kava is an acquired taste so I thought maybe it can be used in a bath instead. If I decide to give it a try I will write a follow up about how it went.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I suggest filling the bath with Kavafied Supreme or Stone and then drinking it! Bathtub tanoa. That'll ease a lot of pain.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I was in a car accident with a big rig on the freeway and continue to experience back pain especially my lower back. I get muscle spasms and have a lot of tension. I have been looking into different natural ways to manage muscle pain. Sounds like Kava is an acquired taste so I thought maybe it can be used in a bath instead. If I decide to give it a try I will write a follow up about how it went.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I use kava for pain relief but that’s just drinking heavy grog. Not sure topical application works for pain except for field dentistry. I get a very slight analgesic effect in my hands when kneading grog, but not enough for anything like what you’d want for back pain. For that you’d want so painkiller grog, heavy body grog. Supreme or savisavu or maybe kadavu.