What's new

Kava benifits?

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
It's my impression that kava heals emotional pain *in advance* before it happens. Kava consoles, for individual pain and loss, but also for the grand sadness of life. My impression is that kava is not confined to linear time, sequential chronology, but also has a strong presence in the "eternal now." Sometimes I can tune into that when I shut up and listen. I don't always need to do that but it's very nice to feel that kava gives me that option.
I just think Kava helps one chill and not be so reactive to life.

D

Deleted User01

I sometimes ponder on the difference between the primary and secondary effects. Am I healthier because of the kava? Or is it because kava makes me get 8 hours of sleep a night, drink lots of water, not feel stressed out, not eat too much or drink anything, and all of those things make me healthier? Of course, to a certain extent, it really doesn't matter. I mean, who cares? As long as I'm healthier. That's one thing I love about kava, it makes me waste less time wondering about things that really don't matter. I mean, I still think about them, I guess, I just don't worry about whether or not they matter.
When you say, "Who Cares", you are describing another feature of kava. It breaks your "give-a-shitter". Mine has been in long term repair for a while.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
When you say, "Who Cares", you are describing another feature of kava. It breaks your "give-a-shitter". Mine has been in long term repair for a while.
Perhaps the very greatest feature of all. Although I also really do like not having dandruff any more. Or I would, except I don't really care. :)