What's new

Kava Census 2015 Results

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Well the next follow-up to that would be how their kava consumption has changed. Have they graduated from health food store junk to quality product/preparation? Etc.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I too found this interesting, but I think it might need better definitions. If you have merely tried kava before joining, is that classified as "use"?
I was one of the people who used kava for a couple of years before finding this forum. I pretty much only bought the low quality stuff (not knowing any better) that had just enough effects for me to want to use it once in a while. My usage greatly increased after finding this forum a year ago and discovering what kava really is. This seems to be the only place where serious kava use is discussed.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I couldn't remember in my last post, but the other I thought was really strange is how many people responded saying they liked the taste of kava. Really...???

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I couldn't remember in my last post, but the other I thought was really strange is how many people responded saying they liked the taste of kave. Really...???
Lots of people drink instant, micronized, probably make it pretty fancy with juices and those little cocktail umbrellas. It ain't right if you ask me, ain't traditional.