What's new

Kava containing supplement claims to give you wet dreams?? (Patent pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

verticity

I'm interested in things
No, my Kava Forums account has not been hacked by spammers. I would put a product alert on this, but I don't know if there is an actual product for sale. I stumbled upon this US patent application for a "Compound to enhance lucid erotic dreams."

https://www.google.com/patents/US20080199538

"Claims
1. A compound to enhance lucid erotic dreams for a user, comprising:
50-750 Mg of Kava Kava root;
50-1000 Mg of L-Phenylalanine;
50-1000 Mg of Niacinamide;
100-2000 Mg of pumpkin seed oil; and
100-1000 Mg of Lavender."
The fact that this is a patent application, not an approved patent, suggests that USPTO did the right thing in this case...

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

No, my Kava Forums account has not been hacked by spammers. I would put a product alert on this, but I don't know if there is an actual product for sale. I stumbled upon this US patent application for a "Compound to enhance lucid erotic dreams."
Ok, here it goes. A little of this, a little of that, hmmm. Hey, ya'll know where I can find some pumpkin seed oil? :D

D

Deleted User01

Give me some of that stuff... lol
I'm working on it, I'm working on it. Ok, I think I can squeeze this pumpkin in my vise on the bench and get some "organic" pumpkin seed oil. Be back in a sec ...

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I remember some stand-up comedian talking about wet dreams and how the best sex you'll ever have is in a wet dream.

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
I used to be able to lucid dream when I was younger. It takes some practice and some herbs may help, I don't think kava is one of them. Since I started drinking kava, I still have really memorable dreams here and there but can not lucid dream anymore.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Ya gotta read the Chinese to engrish translations on the bottle of this one funnny!
Kava is getting added to everything lol

Add this one to the growing list of weird products with Kava

Kava Breast Enlargement Capsules
Ya gotta read the Chinese to engrish translations on the bottle of this one funnny!

"Forgetful of insomnia"? So I will forget that I can't fall asleep and fall asleep! That's some amazing stuff! Also, remember that "breast is not full persons".

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I used to be able to lucid dream when I was younger. It takes some practice and some herbs may help, I don't think kava is one of them. Since I started drinking kava, I still have really memorable dreams here and there but can not lucid dream anymore.
It took me a while to be able to have a lucid dream again after starting with kava. I even worried that maybe kava prevented it or something. Until I had a lucid dream after kava. I certainly don't think kava can induce one. If anything it does hinder it, while at the same time, giving very powerful vivid dreams.

I had to train myself over a course of a few months to develop the ability to have lucid dreams, mainly using affirmations and constant reality checking (e.g. trying to push my fingers through the palm of the other hand as a habit, because many habitual actions carry over into dreams as they become part of your personality. In a dream, the fingers go through your palm and that will usually trigger the self-awareness that starts a lucid dream. Then, of course, you have to combat the excitement of being in a lucid dream that can wake you up right away, and I learned to counter that with the usual technique of spinning.)

I really don't think there are any substances that can induce lucid dreams. Seems to me more the result of mental habits and practice, a question of technique and mental discipline. I do know that alcohol seems to inhibit the ability to have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.