What's new

Kava delivery to Poland

Marcin

Hi,

I living in my stupid country Poland which, is the only prohibits kava sales.
So my question is - Where i can buy real kava (no capsules) that they would send me to the Polish. Of course i mean small quantity only for me and country from UE

verticity

I'm interested in things
Kava is actually outright illegal in Poland, so I don't know if any vendors would risk shipping there. I don't think Global Kava Exports (Kava Europe) ships there anymore. Unfortunately, in Poland you would have to go through the black market to get kava. If you have a friend in another European country they could ship it to you; but you risk being arrested if discovered.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi,

So my question is - Where i can buy real kava (no capsules) that they would send me to the Polish. Of course i mean small quantity only for me and country from UE
Europe is more or less open borders. Don't you have friends (neighbors)?

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Hi,

I know a few Polish kava drinkers and they seem to agree that it is hard to find a legitimate kava vendor who would be willing to send it to Poland. Apparently, kava has the same status as hard drugs which would theoretically make vendors linked to serious crime.. :/
I'd suggest just ordering it to a hotel in Czech Rep and enjoying it there. :)

BTW, a friend of mine has told me that some Polish MPs have been fighting to get kava legalized again, so who knows? maybe it will be legal soon..

Marcin

Thanks for answers. I suffer for anxiety neurosis and i want to try alternative method of treatment. I found kava tea on eBay but i dont know how to determine which is the original and safe?

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Thanks for answers. I suffer for anxiety neurosis and i want to try alternative method of treatment. I found kava tea on eBay but i dont know how to determine which is the original and safe?
I dont recommend buying kava on ebay or on random sites selling hundreds of different herbs.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
These vendors usually know close to nothing about kava and just buy the cheapest crap they can get. Sometimes it's not even kava. Many members here would also not recommend buying from places like kava.com or kona

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
It obvious depend on one's physique and the type of kava, but I'd say 35-60g. 35g for a stronger kava or for a a smaller person and 60g for a weaker kava or for a big guy. :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
Fun fact: (OK maybe not that much fun) The word for coffee in Lithuanian is 'kava'. In Polish it is 'kawa'. So, I'm not sure where I'm going with this... Yes it is risky, you can get arrested, but if the authorities find a package labeled 'kava' they might mistake it for coffee from Lithuania :confused:... Of course Henry's idea of buying out of country is better and safer...

You could try PMing some Europeans here for maybe more explicit advice...

Marcin

Guys, my girlfriend have friends in Canada they could send it to me. Now question is where in Canada they can buy

verticity

I'm interested in things
Guys, my girlfriend have friends in Canada they could send it to me. Now question is where in Canada they can buy
Almost any vendor who ships to the US will ship to Canada, too, as far as I know, although delivery might take longer. For example: Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, Kalm with Kava, Cactus Kava.