What's new

Kava delivery to Poland

verticity

I'm interested in things
Aren't you worried about your customs?
It is a bit risky, and I think OP is aware of the consequences of getting caught. Whether OP is willing to take the risk is his decision, though... We (speaking for Kava Forums in general) would not recommend it...

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
It is a bit risky, and I think OP is aware of the consequences of getting caught. Whether OP is willing to take the risk is his decision, though... We (speaking for Kava Forums in general) would not recommend it...
I just sometimes feel that some people are NOT fully aware of the consequences. If I was suffering from anxiety, I probably wouldn't be interested in such risky schemes. But obviously it's up to OP or whoever else may want to acquire kava in his or her country. But please remember that while it may be prohibited to import (via mail) or sell kava (for human consumption) in this or that country, the situation in Poland is far more serious. Mere possession of any amount of kava can mean up to 3 years in prison. Importation or sale of kava can mean an even more hardcore sentence (up to 10 years if I am not mistaken?). This is completely different to the Aussie regulations for example where the customs may simply seize it or send a mini warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr G

Kava Curious
Henry, Poland categorizes Kava as a pyschoactive substance, so you are correct. Three years is the minimum sentence if caught in possession.