What's new

Kava experiences that stand above the rest?

TribalCulture

Krunkonomicon
So kind of wondering which experience involving kava was your best experience? Was it the experience that made you embrace the kava love, was it your first or was it recent.
So a while back for me would be like 4 or so years ago.
My first experience kind of got me to like kava because of how well I slept and woke up filled with energy.
But the moment I fell in love with this plant had to be a month or so later when I tried it again, only this time using a proper extraction method, which I got to say it was a shell of a time, it was shelltastic, it's like the doctor of krunkanomics came down to land a smacketh down as to how relaxed I was.
After the experience which was also accompanied by some smooth jazz and nice bbqed food, I can't say I have had a moment where I've had a miss with kava, I've had more subtle experiences but overall that's the best experience I've had.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
fwiw about 90% of my kava experiences would qualify as "best kava experience" although the very very best ones usually involve rowing. It's just a little boat on a small pond, but drinking a bunch of kava and rowing makes me feel part of the earth, grounded, like I'm right where I should be, part of the natural world, flowing, floating, basking, seeing, hearing, feeling. It's really beautiful, spiritual, fun, cosmic, psychedelic as all hell, peaceful.

TribalCulture

Krunkonomicon
fwiw about 90% of my kava experiences would qualify as "best kava experience" although the very very best ones usually involve rowing. It's just a little boat on a small pond, but drinking a bunch of kava and rowing makes me feel part of the earth, grounded, like I'm right where I should be, part of the natural world, flowing, floating, basking, seeing, hearing, feeling. It's really beautiful, spiritual, fun, cosmic, psychedelic as all hell, peaceful.
I find that when I go for walks in the woods after a few shells of Fiji, can't deny the power of the natural world.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Are you sure you two aren't getting confused with acid?!
there is a heady world of kava. There's the heavy world, of course, which is great, but there is a heady world, too. And that's what it's like for me. Cosmic, but organic and very very very peaceful. And joyful. A really really happy little world, like this:

filled with lots of big bold beautiful root!

Last edited:

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
My favorite time with kava is when I’m driving for Lyft and listening to music. Usually the kava puts me in such a great place that the passengers tip more too.