What's new

Kava for Canadians!

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Ok, so here's the dilio. If I am breaking any rules please let me know, but I assume this is ok due to the presence of vendors on this board. Many of these vendors have entertained many pestering emails from me as I explore the option of selling kava domestically to Canadians - even regionally in Toronto - SOMETHING - related to the industry. Adil has been especially helpful with advice and support, and patience while I waver from failure to failure. And I hope that nobody is offended I went a different way for the initial experiment. Anyway, I have been searching near and far for options and finally took the plunge and ordered some that arrived today. I planned to sell to some local connections I already have at head shops etc.... I was not intending to offer anything to the forum. I didnt assume it would be very good. I had never heard of the person who sold it to me, and he gave me an introductory price that was too good not to take the chance.

So long story short. This kava is amazing. Its is very well balanced and is both heady and bodily in a way I have never quite felt before - definitely has a signature effect. I am very happy with this stuff. Its just delightful and very fresh. It was sold to me as "special boroguru"and its from Vanuatu. Its really quite good.

So, I have a limited supply but if any of you Canadians want to try some out Price is $30 for a half pound, $55 for a pound. Shipping with tracking is 12.95 or $15.95 for expresspost which is normally next day. I can also meet you in person if you live in Toronto. It will come in a vacuum sealed package with no bells and whistles. Payment needs to be çash in person or email money transfer. No paypal.

Please PM if you'd like to try some out.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I love that Adil and others have given you advice. I guess they like a challenge :) Seriously though, more proof that we have something really special on our hands with the online kava community.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
This is the very kind of thing we want to foster. Entrepreneurial endeavors we want nothing but to support. I'm sure every kava vendor out there started in a similar if not the exact same way. If a forum member makes their own kava business we'll make them their own sub forum. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Awesome, thats great. Like I said I really didnt intend on involving the forum - until I tried the kava. Its funny because now that I'm "down" my original message reads sort of weird, lol. Basically, I have a cache of kava that I bought in bulk from a distributor unassociated with this board. I was expecting something mediocre, but it turned out to be very good indeed. So, its up for grabs. I will be selling this other ways as well, and depending on how this goes will try selling other strains, possibly from some of the vendors here. No proper business model yet, so I'm a long way from a subforum. But I appreciate the encouragement.

PS, Adil I hope you dont mind me name dropping, but you have been helpful and encouraging.