What's new

"Kava guru" site, anyone know anything about it?

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
I Monkava'd formally apologize to the entirety of this humble and caring community; and please do not try to appease or pity my anger for I uphold all responsibility if anyone took guidance from my introduction; it shall be edited soon to ward away all possible forum goers and those whom don't resign themselves herein, from such a gigantesque canker sore that's atm not tearing apart my gums or teeth but what was/had been any remaining moral respect for these heathens.

Though I'm NOT any better since I'd yet to realize this abomination where by i could've acknowledged my faults until now, I am but dust in the wind so I blow blow blow away....far away from everything that stands wholesome and true to word.

My very core is shattered for possibly adhering to scam artists; it's hard to put it into words but I hope it can be conveyed to those who've been vigilant of the viewpoint I propose on such matters that "better safe than sorry" is the sanctifying determination of "noble, nakamal and bula" .

Sincerely, Monkava'd...Sentinel of the peace.....And of the Kava.:cool:

Edit- Alrighty my intro is now edited with such a blatant warning if it is to be missed somehow than those eyes must be extremely weary. :D

Oh and like was said before in this thread, I know it shouldn't be about thrashing bashing and hulk smashing these companies but hoping their mindset adjusts remarkably for the better.

But I personally bash them because to go through all of that trouble to hide these gorilla tactics takes the forethought of knowing that victims sadly will be directed towards your land mines and not that "they were previously unaware of each others existence" as per what keeron stated about them being in no way indifferent from each other at all and in fact hold the same domain.

So sorry if I'm the bringer of bad fortune in some manner but until it is proved without a doubt; and just like a court hearing; my foot is planted deeply on this subject until substantial evidence to the contrary is provided.

This is due impart to myself and possibly many others that could have suffered loss of funds by criminal means by now.

I think this gives clarity in respect to my views and opinions on this matter.(y)
P.s I will edit this more later when I'm not quite so tired and groggy because I'm sure that added to the context of this post and some things even when put in proper perspective likely only fuel opinionated conjecture (as I accused kava guru of doing so) and don't lend credence to factual informative discussion, though I am very pleased to not have any dealings with these companies unless or until someone here can prove otherwise that it would be to no detriment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Hey Deleted User, I only know one Kava Guru and that is Farmer Chris in Hawaii. But he prefers to be called a Kava Expert and he has the creds to back it up. These other guys are "posers". I did go to kava.com and I saw Kona, Root of Happiness, and whoaaa,:eek: BKH? Oopps, gotta go .......

Monkava'd

Well I 'm sure you're referring to my previous post kavasseur and you're right, except for the part about tudei ;):p. I refuse to touch the stuff and have yet to put a shell of tudei to my lips sir. :D

Also I'm glad most of that post was edited, and not because I was swearin to high heaven or anything like that (there was not a tinge of such a thing in the post) but because of my belligerence and staying up to late on the forums while already having a rather rough day.;)

We all have those days sometimes, but I hope I don't come off as a scrooge or a rickety, ornery man whom shouts at those near their property "you there get off my lawn! " :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Either way sir I have astute respect for you sir so however you see me, I take no offence for everyone should have their own opinions; or no one in this world would know freedom. (y)

Steve T

Kava Enthusiast
Speaking of top level domain names, I read the other day that .tv actually comes from the Polynesian (for our purposes, kava) country Tuvalu, which makes $2.2 million/year for the country in leases. Crazy stuff.

Tyler

Kava Vendor
Kava.com buys packaged Kava from me... that's as far as I am involved with either of these two websites. I'm not a "participant", as I haven't participated in anything. I'm a vendor selling another vendor my product.

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Speaking of top level domain names, I read the other day that .tv actually comes from the Polynesian (for our purposes, kava) country Tuvalu, which makes $2.2 million/year for the country in leases. Crazy stuff.
I think the lease is up for renewal too.
BTW, if there is any kava grown in Tuvalu it's for limited personal use. They have hardly any topsoil. When I bought kava there I got some stuff from kadavu, no one knew anything about local kava.

Kage

Kava Curious
I never heard of them till I saw this post. That is what I love about the kava forums, there is just soooooo much information.

Kage

D

Deleted User01

I think he is related to Kava.com but he is "registered" in Arizona, not Chicago. It was nice of him to link to us though.

Monkava'd

Hey I redact my previous statements on the kava guru because honestly this's become one of the kavaforums top conspiracies and I'm ::speechless:: on the who's who and what's what anymore.
If they're linking to these forums then fine by me, that just means more traffic=more possible kavasseurs....or maybe even pharma companies in need of some serious kava education/kavacation. (y)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
To an outsider the whole ordeal may seem like gibberish, to a vendor it may seem more like vandalism and is lacking of information, and to us it seems like a pretty black and white issue. He seems to fall in the "Not enough information" category, which would make sense. He seems pretty factual with his article, which is nice, and does convey his side of the way he sees things. I can dig that, we all have to digest things in our own way. Now what concerns me, is this guy has single-handedly (or not) put himself on a pedestal for kava, and that's the last thing we need is one person saying "this is bad" or "this is not bad" that's not a PHD.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
...that's the last thing we need is one person saying "this is bad" or "this is not bad" that's not a PHD....
My problem with this whole issue is that everyone seems to want to take sides. For me I make a multitude of decisions every day about what I want to consume or avoid. I personally believe that everything has a "good" component and a "bad" component and I decide whether I should or should not consume something based on what I believe to be true about a product.

I was having a discussion about grapes with @violet the other day. We are both low carb dieters, so from that perspective a grape is an evil not to be touched food, because of it's high sugar content. But a grape also has great benefits too. It is a fruit with good nutrition with essential vitamins.

So should you say to everyone grapes are "bad" and don't eat them because they are evil or should you say eat grapes because they are a healthy fruit and they are "good" for you?

My answer (stance) is that you should always strive to be as informed as well as possible, but decide for yourself and for your body what is acceptable to personally consume. I honestly don't believe their is a product in the world that is totally safe and good for you or totally unsafe and bad for you. This has been proven time and again, i.e. coffee, chocolate, red wine, fat, etc....

With that way of thought I have personally decided that the amount of ::fkb:: that I would consume with "any" kava has minimal risk to my health compared to the choices I have for the consumption of alternates like alcohol or other products like Nyquil, pot, cocaine, cigarettes (and worse). I suppose you could call it the lessor of all evils diet.

So I'm am totally ignoring this topic (with what I know today) and my decision of what kava I consume is totally based on it's strength, it's cost, and it's effects that I derive from it.

But to be clear, I'm not suggesting you do what I do, rather you strive to be informed and make a reflective personal intelligent decision for yourself.

(we don't have a soapbox
soapbox.gif
icon :( )

Last edited: