What's new

Kava Side Effects Kava Kava Extract 250mg from NOW - I had an odd side-effect

big jim

It was my first time trying this solution. I'd heard about the anxiety benefits and purchased a bottle from Amazon. Title above. After taking one capsule, ten minutes later, my blood pressure dropped and my heart started racing. I felt I was about to have a stroke or panic attack. It didn't help with anxiety nor encouraged me to chatter. I didn't feel drunk either.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It was my first time trying this solution. I'd heard about the anxiety benefits and purchased a bottle from Amazon. Title above. After taking one capsule, ten minutes later, my blood pressure dropped and my heart started racing. I felt I was about to have a stroke or panic attack. It didn't help with anxiety nor encouraged me to chatter. I didn't feel drunk either.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards.
I think you'll find my sentiments echoed around the internet, but those kava extracts are a far cry from a real powdered kava experience.

The easiest way to consume kava, however it is not the cheapest, is to mix up instant kava.

Here's a list of the vendors and products available:

big jim

I think you'll find my sentiments echoed around the internet, but those kava extracts are a far cry from a real powdered kava experience.

The easiest way to consume kava, however it is not the cheapest, is to mix up instant kava.

Here's a list of the vendors and products available:

Thanks. I'll look into all of that. But I was hoping for a capsule form.