What's new

Kava Kava Extract Powder

Drseuss6969

Hi everyone!
I use kava frequently at work to reduce anxiety. I either use the allubal or bring some instant. My question is, is a product like the following useful?
Amazon product
I would probably just use this in addition to my normal kava. However, I am not sure if this is a safe product as I do not really know where it is sourced or if that matters for extract?

Thanks in advance for the help!

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hi everyone!
I use kava frequently at work to reduce anxiety. I either use the allubal or bring some instant. My question is, is a product like the following useful?
Amazon product
I would probably just use this in addition to my normal kava. However, I am not sure if this is a safe product as I do not really know where it is sourced or if that matters for extract?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Based on the Amazon reviews I would not buy that product. It claims to be a water based extract, but the kavalactone percentage is not specified and many of the reviews suggest it is pretty weak. Also there is no guarantee that it is noble. Any reputable vendor should at a bare minimum be able to tell you the approximate amount of kavalactones in their product and whether it is noble or not. At $37 per pound, for just a little more money you could buy some medium grind, for example Eva from Cactus Kava for $42/pound...

Drseuss6969

Based on the Amazon reviews I would not buy that product. It claims to be a water based extract, but the kavalactone percentage is not specified and many of the reviews suggest it is pretty weak. Also there is no guarantee that it is noble. Any reputable vendor should at a bare minimum be able to tell you the approximate amount of kavalactones in their product and whether it is noble or not. At $37 per pound, for just a little more money you could buy some medium grind, for example Eva from Cactus Kava for $42/pound...
I just checked it out! That seems like a much better deal for a 1/2 pound of noble instant Kava. Thank you!