What's new

Kava Kava Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotKrunk

Kava Curious
Last couple of days my anxiety was pretty bad, peaking pretty heavily on Friday and still feeling the washout yesterday. So last night I had 3 tablespoons of Waka mixed with a tablespoon of Poni ono in an alluball at 930. Got to bed by 11. Slept like a baby. I woke at 7 and felt excellent, and pretty much that way all day. Amazing root! Wanted to share

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Last couple of days my anxiety was pretty bad, peaking pretty heavily on Friday and still feeling the washout yesterday. So last night I had 3 tablespoons of Waka mixed with a tablespoon of Poni ono in an alluball at 930. Got to bed by 11. Slept like a baby. I woke at 7 and felt excellent, and pretty much that way all day. Amazing root! Wanted to share
We love to hear about the effects kava has in your life, so thank you for sharing! :)

Chillbert

Kava Curious
I've said it before, and it bears repeating: I drink kava as much for the immediate effects as I do the next day shield. Love that next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.