What's new

Kava math

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I had a heavy night on the kava the other night (6 tsps. of instant green) and then had 4 beers last night and was ok. I wouldn't like to try it the other way round though. If I have been hungover all day from alcohol the night before I wouldn't want any kava at all, let the system reset.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I had kava on Friday night. Drank beer on Saturday night, and tonight I'm drinking kava again. No discomfort. Sleep is good. None of the flu-like symptoms when I combined them in the same day.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Ok so I won't make a large quantity, sounds like a bad idea for sure. The first kava I bought was nambawan from bkh and I really enjoyed the process of making it after work every day. So I'll just make it fresh daily like I did with that one. I blew through that 1/2 lb bag so fast though (3 days) trying to get some effects....that I started to worry I'm going to end up spending a LOT before the rt is over. I'm starting to see that variety is key....having different types on hand (micro, medium, extract) seems like the best way to go. I have some candy on the way @Crunked so I will definitely try that!
Get some Kavaboy until you work through your RT. Its good, its noble, and its much cheaper.