What's new

Kava Shop

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just activated the kava shop. So far there is one vendor, Kalm With Kava, who has listed products for sale.

Let me know here if there are any questions related to the store here in this thread, or start a conversation with me.

One thing you'll see when you add a product to your cart is this message:

"Kava Forums - Error
Error!!!
Sorry you need to enter in your details here."

Click the word "Here" at the end of the text and it will take you to a details page to enter your name, and address. The rest should be pretty familiar as it uses paypal just like any vendor here.

Enjoy!

D

Deleted User01

That's a cool idea. Where exactly is the Kava Shop? Can we have garage sales on Saturday?:ROFLMAO:

violet

Do all things with love
Should the "Reviews" tab in the online store link to the reviews in vendor subforum? It doesn't now, but it would be very convenient if it did.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey Deleted User01, it's an easy way for a vendor to sell his or her product to us here at kavaforums. No fees other than the paypal fees they pay anyways when selling a product. It's just convenient, and allows a vendor to offer specials directly to kavaforums members.

Violet, I'll look into that. The whole cart system was a complete purchase, so editing it may be a bit difficult, but rest assured I'll do everything I can to make that happen.

D

Deleted User01

Ok, Kapm, I see the KavaShop now and have checked it out. It's great. Thanks. I don't know about bite-coin, it seems that billions of them can disappear out of nowhere. Worrisome to say the least. Does Amazon take it? Honestly, I have never tried it but the negative press has got me worried.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Akava. I'm sure it's possible, but would require coding far surpassing my ability at the moment.

infraredz

BULA!
Is there any way to integrate a user-based service where we can sell off some kava, or swap it and such?

Great work by the way. I think this has great potential.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Absolutely. All it takes is a small change on my end to allow someone to sell a product. If only Krunkedout were here to sell his custom made kava coconut shells.

D

Deleted User01

Like I said earlier, can we have Garage Sales on Saturday. Bye, the bye, I have some Kava for sale. It begins with a K but that's all I can say.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Thanks Kap'M! Just tried posting Kava Candy for a special discount to forum members. Feel free to let me know if I need to update anything from my side. Aloha!

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
This is a great idea.

I also think that the forum members should get a small discount "maybe free ship"
We are like the only forum out there! lol
Thats gotta deserve something! :D

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Steve has just listed his box of kava candy discounted exclusively for kavaforums members.
Note: Whenever you place your order a $5.80 shipping charge is automatically added, but he's adjusted the final price to make shipping free!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
This is a great idea.

I also think that the forum members should get a small discount "maybe free ship"
We are like the only forum out there! lol
Thats gotta deserve something! :D
I agree endwatcher - We truly appreciate all the feedback from true kava connoisseurs and we are offering discounts through Kava Forums cheaper than anywhere else.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

D

Deleted User01

Anytime I hear the word discount, I sez to myself, "Now there is a responsible vendor who should fit right in".

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Yeah it is nice to see vendors supporting this forum, I know many have put much time and effort into it, Admin. and members alike to help others in understanding the nuances of kava, even vendors whom can't afford discounting, contributing through interaction i.e. their product knowledge, taking time on questions, ergo enhancing the community through participation