What's new

kava story

T

tdog15

I listened to music on kava melo melo from kalm with kava for 2 years as a bodybuilder. I’m at work on a simple dosage and made me personal train Eric who I’m about to work with at work.

PapaCthulu

Kava Lover
Hey tdog. Welcome to the Kava Forums. This is one of the chillest places on the world wide web. So relax, have fun. Ask questions if you want to. Tell stories if you feel like it. We want to hear from you. ;-)

T

tdog15

Hey tdog. Welcome to the Kava Forums. This is one of the chillest places on the world wide web. So relax, have fun. Ask questions if you want to. Tell stories if you feel like it. We want to hear from you. ;-)
im jamming outside my house dancing the day away I mean kava trounces alcohol lol let’s just go to bars on kava lol

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
What’s up I’m on some good grog
We have a twice a week zoom meeting where we all meet up and drink kava. That reminds me I need to bring more home from the office fridge. Wife says if I take up any more space for kava I'll need a fridge for my corpse.

It's tomorrow from 9:00PM-11:00PM ET And Saturdays at the same time at the following link: