What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy

Wigman

Kava Enthusiast
So, I can now compare the KavaChocolate.com bar to another type of kava candy.

I was actually on my way down to the store to pick up more Kava Chocolate, but since it's a small herb shop, they were closed because it was Tuesday. So, I figured I'd stop by the other herb shop, because I half-remembered kava candy there. Bingo! They had it, all was good and right and smelling of flowers in the world.

I tried one almost as soon as I got home. It didn't taste bad at all, they actually remind me of a different candy, but I can't think of it. My mouth was numbed and I actually had a little burning after my third one or so. The effects off one piece were noticeable, but not too strong. Maybe I could eat one and continue my daily routine. But, it was post-work, so I continued eating them the rest of the evening.

They were pretty good, but I don't know if they were as good as the kava chocolate bar I had recently. That said, I would definitely still get another pack of these. I'd say the effects leave me more functional than the chocolate--less sedating--plus they keep better in their foil blisterpack. I think that the next time I fly, I'll have a solid supply of candy with me at all times.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Another great review by @Wigman!!! (y) Thanks!!!

You have proved that's it's possible to review something besides powdered kava (note: a subtly strong hint to The Kava Snob @shakas :)).