What's new

Kava suppository

Crunked

Proselytizer
I find GHK Instants, especially Moi, very easy to take, particularly if shaken in a blender bottle to get a lovely creamy head. It's very smooth. I've had coffees that tasted a lot worse.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
:cautious::eek:

It might be a good idea the day after a serious chili session. I'm convinced the song "ring of fire" is really about a man and his love for chili and its dire consequences.
Good idea, eat chili first then do a kava enema. Good results are all about proper technique.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Not sure how this would fit into the nakamal environment. That mental image is probably going to stay with me all day now.

I guess it would reduce the hacking and spitting, but at what cost?

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

In a word, don't do it. I really never forget some guy posting on another forum that they gave themselves a kava enema and ended up in the hospital screaming their guts out. "It hurts, it hurts.":eek: I don't know all the details but it was a pretty scary story. The Ancient Islanders are probably shaking their heads right now in disagreement with the idea. And please don't double dare someone to do it. I don't want to hear this all day, "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"
::frosty:: I don't mind seeing that. We can post that in the Zombie forum under "Stupid Human Tricks". We love those kind of videos. :sneaky:

D

Deleted User01

Yes Hedgie, Micronized is my favorite ... taken orally. To all the Newbies round the world, please ignore the Mad Hatter.
Don't you just hate it when you meet an emergency room Nurse at a bar and she tells YOU all the funny shit that happened at the hospital last year and one of those stories is YOU. Yeah, they nicknamed you Screaming Enema Boy. Good thing she didn't recognize you.