What's new

Kava Supreme kind of Night.

Jeff Silvers

Kava Curious
I'll have to reorder too. I have quite a bit of other kava here but I always like to have some of it around. It has turned into my go to Kava. Too convenient to order it on Amazon too.:)

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Is that carved bowl what they call a tanoa (sp)? Yours is lovely! What a cool bowl to have your kava from. Bula!

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
I was going to take my hammock and grog to the park, it has a great view for sunset, but Vancouver is covered in smoke from all the forest fires in our province so its pretty gross out. Oh well, Kavatar is great too

Kava Supreme all day every day and then chocolate supreme!

Bula!

Kava supreme is interesting very consistent for making music sound amazing as well as aphrodisiac anybody noticed that with that particular kava?

I used to think the same with Mahakea from GHK but not lately with new medium gring batch I now find Hanakapi Ai to be much better!

51b4J-zTubL.jpg
IMG_2412.jpg
IMG_2414.jpg

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
Has anyone tried any of kavafieds other kavas? I've never had Tongan kava before, so I'm thinking about ordering that one with the kava supreme

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
All these beach photos are making me pretty jealous. Our beaches aren't so great in TN. Abysmal even.

Edit: Nevermind. Found one.

beach.png

Last edited: