Status
Not open for further replies.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Label-Preview.jpg
Flavor-Preview.jpg
Great News Folks!

We finally have all our flavoring ingredients sorted out to keep flavored kava products as a staple range to our product collection.

A few months ago we had released a beta version of our Cocokava to see how people responded to such a product. It was a tremendous hit and we had received some very valuable feedback from the Kava Community. Now we are back with a more fine tuned product and also a new one (Kavanana). The 2 flavors are current in transit to our fulfillment center in Florida and should be ready for distribution by next Tuesday (EDT). The third flavored kava (Kavaberry) is still in production and should be out in another 3 weeks time.

The new Cocokava and Kavanana can be pre-ordered now through the link below

https://www.kavatime.us/collections/flavored-kava

Vinaka
Neil
Owner

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I hate that too many natural products that are flavored are done with stevia instead of sugar lol. I agree sugar is put in too many things, especially when it's a large amount, but damn cocoakava sounds awesome but I bet it would taste like shit with stevia. I'm not a stevia fan. I tolerate it but I'd just as well have things unsweetened rather than sweetened with stevia

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I prefer small amounts of real sugar (or honey, maple) for sweetening. The small amount of calories is a small price for the superior taste. I'd rather have no sweetener than artificial or too much sugar though.

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
Still micronized but not noticeable. It was supposed to be shipped out on 8/22 but got delayed because of FDA clearance. Everything is in now and will be shipped out by our fulfillment center from tomorrow (8/24)
Just some feedback: My order shipped out on thursday, 8/24 (from Ft. Meyers, FL) and is scheduled to be delivered to me in Atlanta on friday 9/1.
Never had it take this long from kavatime before. Fedex informs me that it's a smartpost shipping and that it gets shipped to the destination city and awaits a truck to fill up with packages before it's delivered to me via post office. It arrived in Atlanta on 8/25...so it took a day to ship to atlanta and will sit for a week before I get it. The flat rate shipping option on the website siad 2-3 days. Something's off with this...

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Just some feedback: My order shipped out on thursday, 8/24 (from Ft. Meyers, FL) and is scheduled to be delivered to me in Atlanta on friday 9/1.
Never had it take this long from kavatime before. Fedex informs me that it's a smartpost shipping and that it gets shipped to the destination city and awaits a truck to fill up with packages before it's delivered to me via post office. It arrived in Atlanta on 8/25...so it took a day to ship to atlanta and will sit for a week before I get it. The flat rate shipping option on the website siad 2-3 days. Something's off with this...
Bula @John Bytell

I apologise for this. I think in the excitement of ordering you overlooked the choice of shipping method during checkout. According to your order, the shipping method was selected as fedex smart post which usually delivers between 3 to 7 business days . The flat rate shipping (2-3 days) option doesnt show when the order total weight with box goes above 2 lbs which was the case with your order.
I would have flagged this to you had i known you wanted it shipped faster. Some customers dont seem to be in a rush and choose this method to save a few bucks in shipping so its hard to determine from our end..sorry about that i know waiting for something can be a pain

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
Bula @John Bytell

I apologise for this. I think in the excitement of ordering you overlooked the choice of shipping method during checkout. According to your order, the shipping method was selected as fedex smart post which usually delivers between 3 to 7 business days . The flat rate shipping (2-3 days) option doesnt show when the order total weight with box goes above 2 lbs which was the case with your order.
I would have flagged this to you had i known you wanted it shipped faster. Some customers dont seem to be in a rush and choose this method to save a few bucks in shipping so its hard to determine from our end..sorry about that i know waiting for something can be a pain
Thanks for the response. It just seemed long even for smart post. I probably ordered quickly so it wouldnt sell out like it did last time! I am very excited to try these I guess I'll have to be patient for a few more days....

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
Got mine! Tried the Kavanana last night! First time I've ever said 'Damn that was delicious!' to describe a kava! lol.
Nice and heady too. Cant wait to try the cocoakava tonight! Hurry up w/ that kavaberry! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.