What's new

kava vendor

Sorry if this isnt allowed to be posted but i checked everywhere to see if it can be

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with benaifarms.co.nz their kava dosent look good but i messaged the company and they said its noble kava its just the price is so cheap which makes me think its got bunk stuff in it or something sus gonna do an acetone test if i do buy it

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Sorry if this isnt allowed to be posted but i checked everywhere to see if it can be

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with benaifarms.co.nz their kava dosent look good but i messaged the company and they said its noble kava its just the price is so cheap which makes me think its got bunk stuff in it or something sus gonna do an acetone test if i do buy it
@Henry might be able to tell you one way or another. Welcome to kf.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin

I personally don't trust a company that doesn't sell only kava. The one you mentioned looks like a gift shop. You have WAY better choices in NZ.