What's new

Kava vendors that offer shipping with DHL/UPS?

mellowmike

Kava Newbie
I'm looking for kava vendors that offer shipping with DHL/UPS. I have experienced that regular airmail often gets stopped here in Norway if the package contains "illegal" supplements :cry:. The only kava I have been drinking that last 6 months is Kava King's Vanuatu instant (shipped with DHL from iHerb) and I really want to try some more potent kava! ::chugger::

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
@Paulie-Paul from thekavaroots.com just sent me a package via DHL, it cost a bit extra but you could try asking him?

In fact most vendors are pretty helpful if you have any special requests. Particularly ask Kalm with Kava and Bula Kava House, both have helped me out with various issues.

mellowmike

Kava Newbie
@Paulie-Paul from thekavaroots.com just sent me a package via DHL, it cost a bit extra but you could try asking him?

In fact most vendors are pretty helpful if you have any special requests. Particularly ask Kalm with Kava and Bula Kava House, both have helped me out with various issues.
Will do. I have also sent an mail to Kalm with Kava, no answer yet, but I see they offer DHL as a shipping method. Bula Kava Housed does not send to Norway, I have tried to order from them in the past. I think I'm going to send every vendor on this page an email about shipping methods and compile a list and post it here so other Scandinavians can see it. It just sucks so much that I have to pay ~ 40 $ in toll fees to DHL per shipment, but It's the safest solution for me... the Kava arrives very fast though ::shell::

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Will do. I have also sent an mail to Kalm with Kava, no answer yet, but I see they offer DHL as a shipping method. Bula Kava Housed does not send to Norway, I have tried to order from them in the past. I think I'm going to send every vendor on this page an email about shipping methods and compile a list and post it here so other Scandinavians can see it. It just sucks so much that I have to pay ~ 40 $ in toll fees to DHL per shipment, but It's the safest solution for me... the Kava arrives very fast though ::shell::
Yes, mine is arriving quickly but the extra fees add up. This thread might help...

http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/vendors-who-ship-to-the-uk.5794/