What's new

Kava walk

Rishi678

Kava Curious
After a few shells of Stone I decided to try going for a walk to see what the experience would be like.

I found I was much more relaxed than usual which was great, and was able to acknowledge other people without seeming too interested or intrusive.

I was also more interested in people and more comfortable watching people in a relaxed way. I also was able to share a few smiles with strangers which felt good, and normally I have trouble doing.

I usually am much more self conscious and kava helped me to enjoy a simple walk.

Thought I would share :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I like walking outside on kava at night, I used to do it more when I was drinking Stone. I always notice the scents of the earth when I'm outside with kava. So many smells become apparent. You also feel soft, loose and embraced by the world. Almost like you're more attached to it, rather than sharply separate. Not to sound too hippie-ish, but that's the only way I can describe it.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Thanks for sharing, Rishi. When I was back in California and partying with @HeadHodge and the rest of the bunga bunga gang, we'd always say hello to strangers on the river/trail/oort cloud. It's not really done around here in Texas, but when you take the first step, people are always happy to reply.