What's new

Kava + x = awesome

Nova Cain

Seeking the edges
Kava for breakfast today, since no work, and no plans!

Drank the last of the Lawena prep from Cactus Kava. About 1.5 shells and jumped back into bed to watch Good Eats reruns. Got a bit chilly and jumped into a hot shower, low lights, the "rain" setting, which is pretty low pressure, nice hot water.

Pure. Bliss.

What do you like to add to your kava experience that turns it up to Eleven?

image.png

dr phalloid

Kava Enthusiast
well today woke up put everything on hold day off,made a a jug of just pacific tradings (borogu) had one shell then breakfast.then sun came out so grabbed my guitar+put rest of warmed up kava tea in flask and headed out into the garden.well surprisingly for uk this time of year it was lovely in the sunshine,so knocked out some pink ffloyd+lynard skynard songs had chat with my neighbour and carried on playing.it felt great the euphoria from the kava+playing and singing cant beat it.anyone tried this borogu from jpt its got a hell of a kick to it and brewing it into tea,u know how us brits love our tea it tastes delicious.well I tried there lost island kava a while back and it was fantastic but its only in stock rarely,so I didant expect much from the standard borogu stuff how wrong I was.for $85 a kilo fantastic.im on my 5th shell now and making terrible spelling mistakes(lol) its really affecting me. I'm playing iron maiden dvd and will move on to pink flloyd when I'm really mellow,and then jump in a hot aromatherapy bath cant beat a day like that.tell me nova cain is lawenna made from the stalkes+leaves of kava plant or hava I got it wrong.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I love Saturday's, then again I wake up everyday to the same routine, I used to drink kava first thing in the morning, now I have my yerba mate first, once I drink about a liter, I move on to the kava.
And all to some awesome tunes...

Nova Cain

Seeking the edges
I love Saturday's, then again I wake up everyday to the same routine, I used to drink kava first thing in the morning, now I have my yerba mate first, once I drink about a liter, I move on to the kava.
And all to some awesome tunes...
Winfab, the only Yerba I have on hand is Guyaki, which unfortunately tastes like Gak to me. I do love the effects tho - have some Hierbas del Oasis on the way and I can't wait to try it when it gets here!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hehehe litterally starting my day off with a. Nice gourd :) about to drink last night's left over @Kalm with Kava boronguru!... AMAZING STUFF late to try it and have fallen in love.

@dr phalloid no nothing with Java should ever have leaves and stems or stalks or anything thats above ground... even roots aren't okay if there above ground and not peeeled
All parts that have Clorophyl (above ground) have traces of the toxic alkaloid PM, and is not safe the way pure underground root is.