What's new

Kava Culture KavaFlow: An Interview with Kapmcrunk

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Hello friendly KavaForums friends!

I had the pleasure of speaking with our very own @Kapmcrunk the other day to find out what he's all about and what he's up to these days. We get into issues that have come out on the forums, along with what we would love to see in the future for the industry.

YouTube Video: Podcast Link: http://www.kavaflow.net/e/interview-with-kava-forums-owner-jimmy-price/

The Kapm doesn't really ask for donations, but I think it's time we reach into our pocket books and throw a shell or two's worth of cash his way:
http://kavaforums.com/forum/dbtech-donate/

Cheers,
Morgan Smith

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just to clear the air, no, my wife isn't particularly aggressive. That's a birthmark on my neck. Thanks to Morgan for hosting this. Of course I only see it once I get to work with the PC with no speakers. I guess that's good, because I'm sure I'll be cringing in my head to all the things I forgot to talk about, lol.

Again, thank you!

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Point of clarification. I was in Ethiopia, not South Africa, at the time when we discussed starting a new forum. Major difference, lol ;)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Point of clarification. I was in Ethiopia, not South Africa, at the time when we discussed starting a new forum. Major difference, lol ;)
Huge difference. Thanks for the clarification! I know you were basically off the grid during that time completely.

D

Deleted User01

I scanned through the interview, I need to listen to it in lieu of TV tonite. Nice going Jimmy! You put it out there. I also started with those Gaia Capsules. I would squeeze two of them under my tongue hoping to get better effects. They didn't taste too bad. I recommend those capsules to anyone who wants to get a head start on Reverse Tolerance and is still evaluating all the products our good vendors have to offer.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Just to clear the air, no, my wife isn't particularly aggressive. That's a birthmark on my neck. Thanks to Morgan for hosting this. Of course I only see it once I get to work with the PC with no speakers. I guess that's good, because I'm sure I'll be cringing in my head to all the things I forgot to talk about, lol.

Again, thank you!
When I was editing everything together I started to notice all the strange things I do -- you're not the only one with those thoughts! You just let me know if you want to add some more things and we'll do another episode :)

D

Deleted User01

When I was editing everything together I started to notice all the strange things I do -- you're not the only one with those thoughts! You just let me know if you want to add some more things and we'll do another episode :)
The beauty of doing an interview with Kapm is that he bares all and holds nothing back. You basically see him "in his underwear". There is no script to follow just go with the flow and tell it like it is. That's got to be an inspiration for young people that are looking for solutions to their various problems with drugs, alcohol, anxiety, and all the other problems that can be placated with a nice mellow relaxing botanical that allows us to sit back, take a deep breatch, and relax a bit. As the saying goes, the Kava Forums is helping people one person at a time and even helping one person is a great thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The beauty of doing an interview with Kapm is that he bares all and holds nothing back. You basically see him "in his underwear". There is no script to follow just go with the flow and tell it like it is. That's got to be an inspiration for young people that are looking for solutions to their various problems with drugs, alcohol, anxiety, and all the other problems that can be placated with a nice mellow relaxing botanical that allows us to sit back, take a deep breatch, and relax a bit. As the saying goes, the Kava Forums is helping people one person at a time and even helping one person is a great thing.
I figure honesty is #1 because we'll never move forward without it. Plus there's not really that much to be dishonest about around here, even behind the scenes integrity is paramount. :)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hello friendly KavaForums friends!

I had the pleasure of speaking with our very own @Kapmcrunk the other day to find out what he's all about and what he's up to these days. We get into issues that have come out on the forums, along with what we would love to see in the future for the industry.

YouTube Video: Podcast Link: http://www.kavaflow.net/e/interview-with-kava-forums-owner-jimmy-price/

The Kapm doesn't really ask for donations, but I think it's time we reach into our pocket books and throw a shell or two's worth of cash his way:
http://kavaforums.com/forum/dbtech-donate/

Cheers,
Morgan Smith
was that a Penguin Cafe tune on the uke?

schatz

itchin for kava
Wow, good video Jimmy, awesome. Also Kava flow I am just down here in Tucson so let me know when your coming down and I will have shells ready.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
was that a Penguin Cafe tune on the uke?
I'm not sure what Penguin Cafe is. It was just a little diddy as I was messing around.
Wow, good video Jimmy, awesome. Also Kava flow I am just down here in Tucson so let me know when your coming down and I will have shells ready.
When you come up to Phoenix, the shells will be flowing like the rivers of Capistrano!
We need more stuff like this in the community. Or maybe there is and I just don't know.. :(

Looking forward to more videos. Thank you.::happyshell::::happyshell::::happyshell::
Bula, Julian!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I'm not sure what Penguin Cafe is. It was just a little diddy as I was messing around.

When you come up to Phoenix, the shells will be flowing like the rivers of Capistrano!

Bula, Julian!
Sorta like this:
I saw them when they sold out the Brooklyn Academy of music three nights in a row.

schatz

itchin for kava

Bula, Julian!
Thanks, Kava flow, Will pm you next time I come up to Phoenix. It is not very often though, you guy's are too hot up there for me and no monsoons. But the kava is flowing down here so pm me also next time you feel like getting out of the heat......

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
I remember kava yuku. Lol. I guess that means I'm old?
Anyway I really enjoy this type of interview/discussion about kava. I'm really looking forward to more videos!