What's new

Long Time, No Talk—Question as to the best Strain for Physiological Anxiety

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
Hello all,

Some of you may remember me from, gosh, before this forum even existed. I forget the name of the former forum. I hope everyone is well. I plan on doing a follow-up to this post in which I’ll offer my thanks for your help over the past ten years (those of you who remember me know that I got into kava ten years ago at age sixteen when I was fresh out of rehab. I celebrated ten years heroin-free this past March; time truly flies) and give a brief synopsis of all that has happened if anyone is interested. I’m sorry I’ve been so inactive here. The past years have been wild, to say the least.

Anyway, this post is intended to ask a particular question: What kava(s) is/are best for physiological anxiety rather than the psychological variety? I have overactive adrenal glands, meaning that I can be worried about nothing, yet my heart beats out of my chest. It’s akin to a fight-or-flight response endocrinologically.

I have been using Kavafied’s Lapita. That seems helpful. Is there anything else that you find to suppress the central nervous system? Essentially, I’m asking for the most physically sedating kavas with which you're familiar. Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Jake