What's new

I Love Kava Friday Look what we have here

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
That's right, but this time I can't exactly say Friday snuck up on me. I've been waking up thinking it was Friday since Wednesday. This has been one heck of a month this week..

I hope everyone's weekends are relaxing and restorative.

I'm so done with summer. Come on FALL!!!

Bula/Malok!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The only benefit is my grass is the same color as my kava....which means I get to drink more kava instead of mowing it!
lol, same. I was walking the dog yesterday thinking about how crunchy it was. Overcast today so maybe we'll remedy that, but I promise I lose not a minute of sleep. I'd rather have AstroTurf.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
lol, same. I was walking the dog yesterday thinking about how crunchy it was. Overcast today so maybe we'll remedy that, but I promise I lose not a minute of sleep. I'd rather have AstroTurf.
There is a clear dividing line where my crunchy brown lawn is and my obsessive (but cool) neighbor who waters incessantly. He is one of those strange ones that likes to mow, then again his kids are young and I do recall days where an hour on the mower with headphones on was pure heaven. My only patch of green is around my 4 garden boxes that I have on an auto watering timer. Peppers and tomatoes are doing awesome this year....cucumbers not so much.

KavaBobo

Kava Curious
Slipped in under the wire…whew! And it’s my Bday! I worked but now home holding the recliner downCan’t complain about the weather…it’s always temperate here in the Central Coast on the west side of the 101…nice to be comfy in my old age!

Bula

KavaBobo

Kava Curious
@KavaBobo Happy birthday! I don't know about you but the older I get, the less I look forward to those.
Thanks krunky! Yeah, I agree about the ongoing passage of time…creaky aching joints are no fun but, I found an Ayurvedic remedy that makes me feel 20 years younger. I take a 1/2 tsp of Babul in hot water every morning and it works wonders!