What's new

Looking for a kava that....

Kava_Bob_40

Kava Curious
Is sold by a vendor here. Something kind of like the equivalent to what I get at the local shop where I live. I did find out that my local shop gets their kava from a place called Mountian Rose. That's all that could be told to me, nothing else known like chemotypes or nobility but all they both say on the glass jars is "Root only with no chemicals".

There is a coarse tea version and a powdered version kava at this local shop. The tea version can be initially euphoric but then be very calming like a muscle relaxant and tranquilizer without the drunkenness. The powder version is taken as less of a dose, along side, with great benefits. Both versions have been beneficial toward my anxiety and OCD disorder immensely.

I was looking at a vendor sites and notice that "Nene" would sort of come close to what would be ideal with more of a sedating effect but would it remove much of the OCD as well? I would like to slowly try out different brands. If not Nene then what would others recommend for anxiety/OCD with not much of the euphoria?

Thanks to all who can help out.

Kava_Bob_40

Kava Curious
As another great success: last night I again didn't feel the need to recheck the dryer to make sure the clothes were out. Before kava I would take a great amount of time checking and rechecking until I would be satisfied and the anxiety feelings would lessen. Last night I packed the clothes into the basket and left the laundry room and didn't look back..

LoGun4340

Kava Curious
Whenever I can I order from GHK and I love the Mo'i. it does have a euphoric feeling but nothing overwhelming. I will be trying my first batch of Borongoru tomorrow so I cannot attest to it personally but I have heard many on the forums praise it for it's help with anxiety as well as the muscle relaxant effect you described which I look to Kava for due to a compressed disc in my back. Congratulations on your success so far it's uplifting hearing stories like this and I love to see people enjoying the plant as much as I do, the plant has such a great combo of medicinal and social uses.

Kava_Bob_40

Kava Curious
I would be interested in hearing how this works out for you with the Boronguru. Kava has been a positive game changer for me. How long does a dose work for the back issue?

I too like hearing of the successes others are having. Thanks for giving your input.