What's new

Looking for a Strong and Balanced Recommendation

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
Title says it all. Last time I purchased a bulk order of chiefs choice about a year ago and I really enjoyed that. I also enjoyed Squanch quite a bit back in the day.

The last time I made a large order (for me) I ordered 5 lbs of Santa Cruz and I loved it but I prefer a more balanced kava like Chief's or Squanch.

Hit me up with your recommendations, much appreciated! (Chief's choice is OOS, its been a while since I tried Squanch)

Bula!

Forretressqt

Kava Curious
I really enjoy Melomelo and Palarasul (from Kava Society)- Palarasul leans more towards heady but for me it mellows into a more balanced buzz as I get through the session whereas Melomelo is a longer lasting more balanced and delicious buzz.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Title says it all. Last time I purchased a bulk order of chiefs choice about a year ago and I really enjoyed that. I also enjoyed Squanch quite a bit back in the day.

The last time I made a large order (for me) I ordered 5 lbs of Santa Cruz and I loved it but I prefer a more balanced kava like Chief's or Squanch.

Hit me up with your recommendations, much appreciated! (Chief's choice is OOS, its been a while since I tried Squanch)

Bula!
Squanch is still good as always, it still is the best bang for the buck.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Chiefs Choice is very good and I love Squanch as well. I am surprised they are sold out. If I were more frugal, I'd still have some from a couple weeks ago.

Valyn

Kava Curious
Kavafied Kava Bati is a pretty good balanced one with a heady beginning but can get really sedating and heavy after a good number of tablespoons.

I remember walking around the neighborhood on the first one or two shells and then laying on the grass in the front yard at midnight after the last ones. One night I was really krunked on it and an owl swooped down and tried to grab me.

Not sure if you like it but might give it a try. Too bad they don't offer samples.

Elmanaro

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Kava Vendor

Bula!
Try out some Vanuatu varieties. We guarantee no dry skin and no hangover the next day.