What's new

Looking Forward To Trying This....

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Klonopin was a good change from Xanax.
Especially now that you are tapering, but in order to reach a proper detox the dosing must be divided in 1/2 throughout the day so that the plasma levels do not drastically drop causing withdraws.
It needs to be a EXTREME slow drop in order to not feel a large amount of discomfort.
One of the main symptoms you should be experiencing is anxiety probably worse in the mornings because of the cortisol spikes.

The lower you go, the harder it gets.
The Ashton manual is a good reference for you.

Their are supplements that can help in the long run also, that you should look up.

And caution should be taken while consuming other substances because it can worsen W/Ds sometimes.
Your doing great for the severity of drop in the dosing. Good job!

infraredz

BULA!
Definitely echo everything endwatcher said.

I'd recommend going to diazepam, personally. Clonazepam is still considered an intermediate-acting benzo and this could very well be the cause of the worsening of the symptoms in the morning. Just like "breaking the fast" (breakfast), you are most likely going the longest time between doses from the night to the morning.

Diazepam is the gold-standard for tapers, as seen by the Ashton manual.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Deathryder, your story is incredibly touching, and I really hope that kava (I am confident that it can) gives your story a happy ending! Many of us here have had experience with some form of addiction, whether it be narcotics, alcohol, or big pharma poisons, but kava is an incredible plant that has changed many lives! I sure hope you can try it soon. And you have a huge wealth of info on kava right here if you ever run into any problems! Good luck!

D

Deathrydar

Thanks for the encouraging posts! I am now on day #5, and it's been horrible!

For years, I have worked in my position and never messed up, I have always been sharp as a pencil, never let anything get past me, or mess up.

I have been messing up the simplest things, that I have been doing for years. I messed up something really important today, to the extent that I will probably be enjoying my first write up tomorrow. :(

This sucks! I don't even know where I am anymore......