What's new

Love the new shipping at Bula Kava

schatz

itchin for kava
The last time I orderd a couple pds. from them with the new shipping was great. So Monday I made another order and today finally which is Friday I finally receive notice my shipment is cancelled. Nice to let me know guys. Is anybody else having an order difficulty from Bula, just curious.

schatz

itchin for kava
Not much action here lately. I would think Judd would reply at least. Very unusual as I have followed this forum for several years now. 4 days and finally a e-mail that my order was not fulfilled and will be cancelled. And I would think after spending over a grand in the last several years more of a apology would be received, oh well.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
That does suck and I'd be upset as well but I assume he will respond and apologies.
Sorry for the experience I know it sucks waiting for kava and then finding out its not coming.
This has happened to me with Amazon in the past and as a person who buys kava bag to bag it can be a tight situation

schatz

itchin for kava
That does suck and I'd be upset as well but I assume he will respond and apologies.
Sorry for the experience I know it sucks waiting for kava and then finding out its not coming.
This has happened to me with Amazon in the past and as a person who buys kava bag to bag it can be a tight situation
Thank god I had ten pds. or so already, so In am fortunate in that respect. But it still seems like a unfortunate way to do business.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I am waiting on my first order from BHK and it should arrive early this week. It's arrived in my state so far, so I should be free and clear to finish the second half of the kava I brewed tonight, but thank you for reminding me to be grateful and stretch my sacred tea forever! Extra prep time tonight, thank you.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
I've made many orders with them recently. All of them have come very quickly without a hitch. My advice would be to reach out to them. I'm sure they'll explain. Still, so sorry to hear that this has happened in this manner.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi there. Sorry about the cancelled order. Still working out a few kinks in our new order fulfillment method. We're currently having an issue in which for a very short amount of time, like an hour, an item that is out of stock is allowed to be sold. We don't realize that a product we don't have was purchased until we word days later. We're working on a fix now.

As for my lack of response, Kava Forums is not the best place to communicate with me. I sometimes go days without checking in here. Email works much better.

Judd