What's new

Made a mystery grog from frozen maka

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
I have no idea what is in it but it is strong! I did it just like Krunkie instructed and did get 10 cups out of it. This time was even bette than my first. Love mysetery grog. Mixed it with half Vinaka Waka, since I skipped a full dose of Klonopin last night. Drinking up before dinner. Bula! ::KavaChug::

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Bula. I'd be interested in if you find it "different." I believe, and my wife is an even bigger proponent of the idea, that the lesser kavalactones come to the fore in mongrel grog as the heavy hitters have done their thing and the others get a chance to move up in the mix and shine. OTOH, if you noticed no such thing, that would be interesting as well.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Bula. I'd be interested in if you find it "different." I believe, and my wife is an even bigger proponent of the idea, that the lesser kavalactones come to the fore in mongrel grog as the heavy hitters have done their thing and the others get a chance to move up in the mix and shine. OTOH, if you noticed no such thing, that would be interesting as well.
I definitely notice what I think you mean: It has a completely unqiue effect. It's like hidden gems! I was able to get three great washes out of it before I just chucked it in compost. Very thick and strong washes too. Imagine all of that usually goes right in the trash!