What's new

Mahakea replacement

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Ghk is out of mahakea right now but im looking for something similar that i can drink in the morning or lunchtime. The last mahakea had a great moodlift and didn't give me any weird fog or anything of the like. Thanks. I am open to any good vendors product.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ghk is out of mahakea right now but im looking for something similar that i can drink in the morning or lunchtime. The last mahakea had a great moodlift and didn't give me any weird fog or anything of the like. Thanks. I am open to any good vendors product.
Shut it all down. Mahakea is out? For real though, I don't know any that are as good as that one. Maybe a 50:50 with Moi & Nene? I think what you're looking for is that classic Hawaiian kavain uplift. Not too much, but just right.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Shut it all down. Mahakea is out? For real though, I don't know any that are as good as that one. Maybe a 50:50 with Moi & Nene? I think what you're looking for is that classic Hawaiian kavain uplift. Not too much, but just right.
Huh, there is an idea. I used to mix moi with mahakea to make it headier and mix nene with mahakea to tone it down a bit. Never though of mixing moi and nene to try and get a mahakea like effect.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I still have some Mahakea but not enough for me to put it in stock on my website. If you want some let me know how much you want and I will send you an invoice and send it with the 'Awa Nene you ordered. Aloha nui loa.

Chris