What's new

Mahakea vs. Papa Ele Ele vs. Pana'Ewa

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I've took a long break from kava but now it's calling too me. Mahakea is my favorite so far. How do Papa Ele Ele and Pana'Ewa compare to Maheakea?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I love papa ele ele though so if that comes back soon I highly recommend it. Panaewa is more like Nene in my opinion. Quite nice and a little smidge heavier than Nene but overall smooth and not overpowering. Quite nice, I am pondering buying another pound today actually. Already went through a pound a little while back

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Pana'ewa sounds like a winner. Looking for a good afternoon kava that's relaxing but not to sedating.

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
For me, Mahakea starts off stimulating and moves to Heavy Kava. Where Pana'Ewa starts a little heavier and stays balanced. While I luv Mahakea and would drink it gladly any time, Pana'Ewa is one of my favorite Kavas. You can't go wrong with any GHK Kavas.

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
I love papa ele ele though so if that comes back soon I highly recommend it. Panaewa is more like Nene in my opinion. Quite nice and a little smidge heavier than Nene but overall smooth and not overpowering. Quite nice, I am pondering buying another pound today actually. Already went through a pound a little while back
I totally agree. If you like Nene, you'll probably enjoy the Pana'Ewa. I've been drinking alot of it lately and it's very similar to Nene but it seems to help more with my insomnia than Nene. Ive been enjoying it.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't tried nene, but I've heard lots of good things about it. I agree with Mahakea starting stimulating and then going to heavy. Too much makes me feel like I can't breathe. Like I'm relaxed and on the verge of a panic attack at the same time.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Pana'ewa is my new favorite kava. Relaxing without being sedating. Makes me wanna drift off into my own beautiful world.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I'm also wondering about kumakua. I've noticed people comparing it to Moi. I can't drink moi, because it makes me sick to my stomach. Would I have the same problem with kumakua?

Status
Not open for further replies.