What's new

MAKAS (used kava remains) WANTED - Yes, I'm serious.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
My samples are on the on-ramp, but the police are waving cars past that have women in labor, people with head wounds and anyone with tudei.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Oh man, you have heart to be willing to do something like this, I must say. I've left used "makas" out several times in the strainer for a couple of days (I can get that lazy once in a while) and woweee that stench is rancid. Especially if you use enough milk in your brew. You might want to wear a surgical face mask for this one. Unless you're the minority who enjoys basking in air from a barnhouse.

Bwiggy

I like plants
Thanks @Steve Mariotti - I've realized there's extraction of the kavalactones before ingestion, and then extraction once inside.

I noticed the other night I forgot to take picamilion and calcium/magnesium before sleeping, cause some kava made me super ready to sleep, and i ended up with more sinus inflammation in the middle of the night than I would have liked. When I stay on picamilion, the chronic pain goes away AND bonus, i can sleep without anything else.

My main goal is a great (healthy) chill.

Bwiggy

I like plants
P.S. @Steve Mariotti - if ginger and/or cayenne is consumed with kava, and maybe lecithin, since these are super healthful for digestion, there are some reports that they will reduce gas. Gas occurs because the body has a hard time digesting something. If you help it along, which is what ginger, etc. does, it follows that gas will be reduced. they are natural remedies for gas that results from consuming beans. Also, pinapple.