What's new

Maximum micro dosage

the_wilderness

Kava Enthusiast
Hello kava friends,
As mentioned in other threads I'm trying to break through the mini-RT I have from switching strains a little while ago. I've gone through close to 24oz of KwK Loa Waka micro, taking between 3-4 tbsp twice a day (level measuring spoon). Should I try taking more to break through? I am a 'heavyweight' i guess, in that I generally need a lot of kava to get the same effects as others do, but I get bad nausea if I try and space my shells so can only really do two 'chug' sessions a day. And then, of course, at some stage dermo will be something to content with. Should I try 6tbsp of micro at a time? 8? Anyone taking more out there?
My old strain is actually working better than before, so it's not a resistance to kava in general. I've had LW before and it was great for me, and only took 8oz to break through RT. My stash at the moment is mostly LW and I can't get any other kava for a while (working with Aus restrictions). Haaalp.

Last edited:

the_wilderness

Kava Enthusiast
and i'll just add that I am fasting for 4hrs before. not new to the kava game, just returning to this strain after using others and frustrated by inconsistent results...

Zaphod

Kava Lover
and i'll just add that I am fasting for 4hrs before. not new to the kava game, just returning to this strain after using others and frustrated by inconsistent results...
Sorry to say but this has happened to me before (and had nothing to do with RT). A favorite strain after time can begin to give inconsistent or weak results from the first several times. The only cure I have found is to switch up to a different brand, strain, cultivar etc. I have no logical explanation for this effect but others have had it as well. On the plus side I have found when I come back to that strain it is like new again.

the_wilderness

Kava Enthusiast
Sorry to say but this has happened to me before (and had nothing to do with RT). A favorite strain after time can begin to give inconsistent or weak results from the first several times. The only cure I have found is to switch up to a different brand, strain, cultivar etc. I have no logical explanation for this effect but others have had it as well. On the plus side I have found when I come back to that strain it is like new again.
She's a fickle one, kava...