What's new

I love Kava Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - Happy new Year!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
What a year! So many new members, new vendors and some new organizations too. :) It has been an amazing year for kava too, it is exciting for me to see how far we've come this year, but really the last 8-10 years have been amazing for me and this journey I find myself being a part of. Life as whole need no reminders of the bad times and there were some then and now but I would not be who I am if I dwelled on that. I prefer to see the positive and aspire to be better tomorrow. Kava really helps!

I hope everyone here and everyone out there that you know has a wonderful holiday season and a better, healthier & happier New Year!

Bula! ::KavaChug::

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
PSL Boro was a stand out kava for me, I also discovered Koa Fijian Waka on Amazon that really impressed me! I am drinking it now mixed with some left over fresh frozen makas I have from Hawaii. I have not tried the Santo yet but I hear wonderful things about it, it will have to be in 2024! :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I liked Koa’s Vanuatu pretty good for a quick Amazon kava. Their Fiji waka was alright too but the Tongan didn’t do much for me.
I never tried PSL’s Borogoru, but Borogoru is almost always a sure shot for me. If it’s the same source as kava society boro, then I have had it and liked it.

I just remembered another special reserve kava that was a banger this year; Fijian Rabi, that stuff hit pretty hard but still the Santo Laterals were a bit more pleasant with an extra sprinkle of magic on top. ::star::