What's new

Micro kava conversion?

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
So I recently bought some micro moi from GHK, and I have no idea how to dose this stuff. I use about 3-4 tbs of root per shell of medium grind, and I'd like to know what the equivalent of that would be in micro.

Thanks

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
1. Invest $10 in a digital scale.
2. Experiment with different amounts until you find the right one for your body. We're all different. One person will be happy with 5g, another person will require 50g.

In general, people use 50% less micro than traditional grind, but sometimes it's not because they are "fully happy" with this amount, but because a greater amount can cause some GI issues. But again, we're all different.

D

Deleted User01

For me, one shell is 1 tablespoon of Micronized in 4 oz of water in a small white dixie cup. Use a chopstick to stir. Take a dose every 20-30 minutes until you get your Kava Groove (on). Yeah, I hate doing prepositions at the end but you school marms out there take it easy on me ok.

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
For me, one shell is 1 tablespoon of Micronized in 4 oz of water in a small white dixie cup. Use a chopstick to stir. Take a dose every 20-30 minutes until you get your Kava Groove (on). Yeah, I hate doing prepositions at the end but you school marms out there take it easy on me ok.
If you dont mind me asking, how much med grind root do you use in a shell, @Deleted User01?