What's new

micro vs root powder..which do U prefer & Y-Deleted User01 banned from thread

Roaddog

Kava Who?
@eyemgh , this is how @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , describes there micro making process. I might add, they are the only vender that I have ordered micro from. Very good, by the way. anyway here is the quote.

During the processing, the Kava is painstakingly filtered to remove all coarse fibers and extraneous plant material. These coarse fibers are called Makas and they have undesirable substances in them and they can cause stomach discomfort in some people. It is then finely ground to the consistency of instant. Though it is still grittier than Instant Kava, Micronized Kava gives you the best of both worlds. The ease of using Instant Kava and the potency of Kava Powder. Processing Micronized Kava is a very time consuming process but our Micronized Kava is the finest and purest Kava of this type. Our Micronized Kava also goes through an additional proprietary process which ruptures the Kava cell walls and releases more Kavalactones. This insures maximum potency.

Much love. Roaddog....

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
OK, newbie here. Couldn't find micro in the glossary or FAQ. What's micro?
Wow, that's Max Headroom, I have not seen him for years, it is good to know he still looks good. :ROFLMAO:
Welcome Eyemgh. I am sure you will find this forums very full of information and some comedy too.
Let me know if you ever have any questions about kava. Aloha.

Chris

Roaddog

Kava Who?
::indeedsir:: I really have to say, I don't appreciate my buddy Deleted User01 being banned

::frosty:: Tru Dat
I'm with ya, on that. Your going to have give a stern talking to, to thy dude that started this thread. That's for sure.;). Much, love. Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

Thanks Roaddog, you broke the spell. Here I am. I like Micronized better. I just don't have time for tradicional. Micronized is way convenient and tasteless to me. I don't have any intestinal problems with it though I know a few of you may not take well to a little fiber. I also feel it is a good value. Frosty almost got us banned from another thread. Him and is over active appetite. Damn Zombie. :banghead:
::frosty:: And here I is. Did I hear something about soup? :hungry: Hey Jman, I'm right here, I can hear everything you say. Gimme a break man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well @Deleted User01 , I was pretty sure that the saying it 3 times would do the trick. Also I knew @Noueky bringing up soup, could not hurt. Good ta see ya, my brother. Also we have no problem with your little multi personality zombie snow man, he can come along too, if you like. Much love. Roaddog....