What's new

Micronized Pouni Ono is launched! Kalm with Kava Partners with KKRS

D

Deleted User01

Good news for fans of this Noble Kava and congratulations to Mike with Kalm with Kava for "pushing the envelope". I'm a big consumer of Micronized so I hava a Question. Are you removing the Makas from the Processed Kava Powder OR are you removing the Makas from the Fresh Root BEFORE you process it into powder? I know, I know, the devil is in the details. ::evillaugh2::

verticity

I'm interested in things
Good news for fans of this Noble Kava and congratulations to Mike with Kalm with Kava for "pushing the envelope". I'm a big consumer of Micronized so I hava a Question. Are you removing the Makas from the Processed Kava Powder OR are you removing the Makas from the Fresh Root BEFORE you process it into powder? I know, I know, the devil is in the details. ::evillaugh2::
According to the linked web site, they do remove the makas before micronizing.
@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava is a nice guy, hopefully he won't sue them for violating his patented process.:whistle::LOL:

D

Deleted User01

According to the linked web site, they do remove the makas before micronizing.
@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava is a nice guy, hopefully he won't sue them for violating his patented process.:whistle::LOL:
I realize that they remove the makas before they micronize (God Bless their lil' ole souls). But my question is: do they remove it from the Kava Powder or do they remove it from the fresh root before it becomes processed into kava powder If they remove it from the Kava powder, then Kava Kava R Us iis probably safe from the hordes of Kava Lawyers that roam the earth. According to his last article, Chris removes the Makas from the fresh root before he processes it.

I also have a patented process for removing Makas from the Kava powder. I'm not at liberty to divulge the details but it involves a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass. :D

verticity

I'm interested in things
I realize that they remove the makas before they micronize (God Bless their lil' ole souls). But my question is: do they remove it from the Kava Powder or do they remove it from the fresh root before it becomes processed into kava powder If they remove it from the Kava powder, then Kava Kava R Us iis probably safe from the hordes of Kava Lawyers that roam the earth. According to his last article, Chris removes the Makas from the fresh root before he processes it.

I also have a patented process for removing Makas from the Kava powder. I'm not at liberty to divulge the details but it involves a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass. :D
Right.. A good question.

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
Thank you everyone for your interest.

Deleted User01,
As the powder already comes ground from Tonga it is impossible to take the fibers out first.
At the same time the fibers/makas are very hardy and do not grind up easily anyways.
After I receive and process the Raw Pouni Ono Powder, I am left with more than 50% by weight of fibers/makas. (None of the product is further ground by myself)(anyone that wants extra makas I'm going to have plenty on hand lol!)

All you are left with is a ultra fine micro powder, that easily mixes in with water, nearly as fine as an instant. No Grit.

Give it a fair chance. I think yourself and many others that are Pouni Ono Lovers are going to be very happy with this product.
Give it a try.
If for any reason you do not like the product, I will take the hit and give anyone 100% money back guarantee!
This is how much Mike and I back this product up.

Pictures of the micro and makas side by side will be uploaded soon. As I know this is important to everyone.

Kava Kava R us

Kava Vendor
Just for fun...
I tried removing the fibers/makas with some fine tweezers and a large magnifying glass! By the time I had picked them all out I think I had fallen asleep before even enjoying my first cup lol.

D

Deleted User01

Just for fun...
I tried removing the fibers/makas with some fine tweezers and a large magnifying glass! By the time I had picked them all out I think I had fallen asleep before even enjoying my first cup lol.
I told you my process was patented. What I can't tell you is that the magnifying glass and tweezers work in conjunction with an Robotic app I developed. I can tell you no more.:cool:

"And thank you for playing, Makas, Makas, whose got the Makas."

Kava Kava R us

Kava Vendor
@Kava Kava R us - Are you micronizing the ground kava yourself?
Yes Deleted User, same as the other samples sent. I'll probably be sending a sample of this in soon as well. We know it is noble as it has been tested already by yourself :) I want to have it sent in so that everyone knows the exact breakdown of the chemo type and overall kavalactone percentage in the micro.

Included of course will be a personal sample for your enjoyment

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Very exciting this is, I love my Tongan Kava. So many questions, I guess I'll just have to try the bloody stuff. Congrats Mike.