What's new

Minneapolis pop-up kava bar

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Figure I would share this event here. I went to one of these last years and it was great kava and quite a unique experience (lots of hippies).
I will be going to the first one for sure

Welcome to the 4th official season of HOME GROWN MUSIC!

The Familia is incredibly honored to be partnering with IPR The Institute of Production & Recording, to host these amazing, Non-Alcoholic Events and promote wellness through creativity and MUSIC!

Along in this journey, our amazing friends and Ohana Naked Hippie Brew - Kombucha Jun, & Kava Of The People will be bringing the love through Kava & Jün. Below are their direct Facebook pages for more information on what they do!

This is an Ohana (Family) friendly event. Bring one bring everyone, to include all tha Keikis (Children). ALL WELCOME!

Kava of the People - https://www.facebook.com/KavaOfThePeople/
Naked Hippie Brew - https://www.facebook.com/Naked-Hippie-Brew-Kombucha-Jun-1470352346578228/

Featuring Music by:

Season Opener - November 18th - Spare Change Trio & 90 to Harmony
Show #2 - December 2nd - Push & Turn & Chase Ingraham
Show #3 - January 6th - Space Monkey Mafia & Mikey D.
Show #4 - January 27th - Not Quite Canada & Cave Paintings
Show #5 - March 3rd - Careful Gaze & We R Us
Show #6 - March 31st - Sammy Strings & The Can of Bliss & Prevalent Nature
Show #7 - April 14th - Smokin' Joe
Season Finale - April 28th - Dead Larry & Midnight Postal Service

Show information. Sunday's from 3-6 PM.
Doors at 3PM
Music at 4PM - 6PM
$10 Door cover
$5 Awa shell or Jün
IPR Students & KIDS (12 & under) are FREE & get $1 off of our non-alcoholic selections

Can't make it to the show? Facebook Live Stream available, thanks to and via Vicarious Visions!

Live Art by Kait Olson & Dizzle Arts

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Figure I would share this event here. I went to one of these last years and it was great kava and quite a unique experience (lots of hippies).
I will be going to the first one for sure

Welcome to the 4th official season of HOME GROWN MUSIC!

The Familia is incredibly honored to be partnering with IPR The Institute of Production & Recording, to host these amazing, Non-Alcoholic Events and promote wellness through creativity and MUSIC!

Along in this journey, our amazing friends and Ohana Naked Hippie Brew - Kombucha Jun, & Kava Of The People will be bringing the love through Kava & Jün. Below are their direct Facebook pages for more information on what they do!

This is an Ohana (Family) friendly event. Bring one bring everyone, to include all tha Keikis (Children). ALL WELCOME!

Kava of the People - https://www.facebook.com/KavaOfThePeople/
Naked Hippie Brew - https://www.facebook.com/Naked-Hippie-Brew-Kombucha-Jun-1470352346578228/

Featuring Music by:

Season Opener - November 18th - Spare Change Trio & 90 to Harmony
Show #2 - December 2nd - Push & Turn & Chase Ingraham
Show #3 - January 6th - Space Monkey Mafia & Mikey D.
Show #4 - January 27th - Not Quite Canada & Cave Paintings
Show #5 - March 3rd - Careful Gaze & We R Us
Show #6 - March 31st - Sammy Strings & The Can of Bliss & Prevalent Nature
Show #7 - April 14th - Smokin' Joe
Season Finale - April 28th - Dead Larry & Midnight Postal Service

Show information. Sunday's from 3-6 PM.
Doors at 3PM
Music at 4PM - 6PM
$10 Door cover
$5 Awa shell or Jün
IPR Students & KIDS (12 & under) are FREE & get $1 off of our non-alcoholic selections

Can't make it to the show? Facebook Live Stream available, thanks to and via Vicarious Visions!

Live Art by Kait Olson & Dizzle Arts
Damn, that is almost tempting! I think it would be physically possible; because even though I gotta go into work for a while that morning, I think i could be done in time to get to the cities by 4; but I'm doing a lot of driving on either side; so I'm def gonna pass on this one. Plus, 10+ hrs of driving to drink kava seems slightly insane; I'll do it for caving and rock climbing; but I can't really cave or rock climb in my house (though I do boulder on the facade of a building across the street when the weather's nice). And soon it will be the depth of winter... ugh. But it sure is nice today!