What's new

Mothers Little Helper

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Looks great. Way to grab a Google search there @Deleted User01 . Great advertising for our forum. Allow me to add to it. I have been Addicted to the real mothers little helpers (Valium), for some time know. I am now tapering off these evil pills, slowly but surely. I have been using Kava for withdrawal symptoms, with great success. So for me, Kava really is mothers little helpers, If I was a mother. But Just the same. Kava can help get you off those evil pills, although its still tough. But I tell ya what, I wouldn't know what to do, without my evening kava. Thanks for shining some light there Deleted User01, I believe I share your vision. Also thank you for the beautiful picture, even if it isn't by the pool. Anyway, Got more chores to do myself. Much love. Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

Roaddog, you one of the reasons we want people to visit and one of the reasons that they should visit. You guys can trade war stories and give each other support. That is one of the single most amazing things about this forum.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
So catchy and I like the way it flows off the tongue @Deleted User01 ;)
@Roaddog It's great you're able to share your story *as* it evolves and when your taper's complete (if it doesn't try to kick your arse like those miniature demons in a bottle often do) I will throw a celebratory micro party with my family in your name sir. :D

Roaddog

Kava Who?
So catchy and I like the way it flows off the tongue @Deleted User01 ;)
@Roaddog It's great you're able to share your story *as* it evolves and when your taper's complete (if it doesn't try to kick your arse like those miniature demons in a bottle often do) I will throw a celebratory micro party with my family in your name sir. :D
Well thank you kind sir. I will be looking forward to it, my friend. I have done my home work enough to taper nice and slow. But it sucks also to have to spend almost a year, getting off of 3 little pills a day. I just really have started my taper, like a couple weeks ago. But I know what I'm in for, and it is not easy. I would think that if someone would have warned me, and steered me in the direction of Kava, a couple years ago, I would not be in this mess. So If there is any chance, some one is lurking the internet, for online drug stores, to purchase (Valium, Diazepam, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, or any of the other evil Pams) and come across this post. Or maybe your doing research on these drugs, because your Doctor has prescribed them. If so, I am trying to give to you the knowledge, that was not given to me, Kava. Kava has shown promise in helping many folks get off many different addictive drugs. Also including Opiates (as I know from personal experience) others have used it to kick Alcohol. I'm sure it can be quite effective at providing relief from most any withdrawals. Along with the fact that it can treat all the conditions, that a doctor would want to treat with Benzos. With of course some rare exceptions, as I am not a Doctor.There that should also help with search hits.:woot:. Much love. Roaddog....

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Well thank you kind sir. I will be looking forward to it, my friend. I have done my home work enough to taper nice and slow. But it sucks also to have to spend almost a year, getting off of 3 little pills a day. I just really have started my taper, like a couple weeks ago. But I know what I'm in for, and it is not easy. I would think that if someone would have warned me, and steered me in the direction of Kava, a couple years ago, I would not be in this mess. So If there is any chance, some one is lurking the internet, for online drug stores, to purchase (Valium, Diazepam, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, or any of the other evil Pams) and come across this post. Or maybe your doing research on these drugs, because your Doctor has prescribed them. If so, I am trying to give to you the knowledge, that was not given to me, Kava. Kava has shown promise in helping many folks get off many different addictive drugs. Also including Opiates (as I know from personal experience) others have used it to kick Alcohol. I'm sure it can be quite effective at providing relief from most any withdrawals. Along with the fact that it can treat all the conditions, that a doctor would want to treat with Benzos. With of course some rare exceptions, as I am not a Doctor.There that should also help with search hits.:woot:. Much love. Roaddog....
^The TRUTH...::kavaleaf::

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Here you go some wonderful music, to enjoy with you Mothers little helpers. Its a little Afternoon delight. Sort of reminds me of my nightly kava session. Much love. Roaddog...

D

Deleted User01

Thank you @KavaLot. Listening to it now. That song has been dancing in my head since I made that post. I hope this cures it.
@Roaddog, I think I'm going with some afternoon delight in about an hour. Need to digest lunch first.