What's new

Music that enhances?

verticity

I'm interested in things
Heavy Horses is a great record. In this song, Ian Anderson describes the various places he will "make love to you", but manages to make it sound like soaring folk rock, rather than like some creep describing the various places he will make love to you.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
My favorite PF songs;
Lost for words
Coming back to life
Wish you were here
Mother
Time
On the turning away
Shine on your crazy Diamond,
but they are all really good, one of those artists you cannot go wrong with

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
My favorite PF songs;
Lost for words
Coming back to life
Wish you were here
Mother
Time
On the turning away
Shine on your crazy Diamond,
but they are all really good, one of those artists you cannot go wrong with
I see you like their last 2 albums as well. Impressive that they continued being great after Waters, their chief songwriter, left. The first time I heard the wall it was in my older brothers car while we were taking a trip to another town. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Nova Cain

Seeking the edges
Division Bell was one of my favorites, but I love all of it. The newest album Endless River is basically a continuation of Division Bell with a lot of acoustic tracks... Good stuff.

yardcat

Kava Lightweight
Flatpick bluegrass guitar like Tony Rice, Norman Blake, Doc Watson, Clarence White and the Kentucky Colonels (they where a big influence on Jerry, long before the Dead).

I still like Floyd, Zeppelin etc. all the way up to early 90s grunge. Can't say I listen to recent music at all, kava or not. I'm an old fogey

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
Flatpick bluegrass guitar like Tony Rice, Norman Blake, Doc Watson, Clarence White and the Kentucky Colonels (they where a big influence on Jerry, long before the Dead).

I still like Floyd, Zeppelin etc. all the way up to early 90s grunge. Can't say I listen to recent music at all, kava or not. I'm an old fogey
Sorry if I offend anyone, by I just gotta say it. The "music" of my generation
Is a complete disgrace and quite frankly, crap. The pop charts are over saturated with overrated, over appreciated "artists" like Taylor swift, Meghan trainer, Katey perry, the unmentionable person with the initials of "j b" and the list goes on. And what's worse is that indie artists, with actual talent, get unnoticed by the mainstream listening public.

Maybe one day, a new hero will emerge from the primordial soup of the indie scene and rock the world with their authentic beats. Only time will tell if such a thing actually happens.