What's new

My journey to find my calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I've always been intuitive and sensitive. I've also known for a very long time that my purpose is to love people. To help them. Listen to their problems. Now I feel like I'm growing spiritualy ( i think kava plays a part) and I'm looking for a more specific purpose. I went outside to think, pray, meditate, whatever felt right. When I was out there I found this. Does anyone have any idea what it is or what it means?

Attachments

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Well I found something outside that I thought was significant, but it turned out to be a mundane household object. As for the rest of it, I'm still working on fine tuning my purpose and place in life.

N

Noname

Look up empath training and tips etc.. You know your profile thingy says last seen 4:20 lol.. Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something lol

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Yes I finally realized I am an empath among other things. The 4:20 thing is ironic because me and mj don't get along lol. I do have lots of other herbs that I love though.

N

Noname

Maybe try indica instead of sativa? Or other way around.. Ur last post was 3:33 interesting. I think you may be going through a spiritual awakening. Look up angel numbers 3:33 is a good sign

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Maybe try indica instead of sativa? Or other way around.. Ur last post was 3:33 interesting. I think you may be going through a spiritual awakening. Look up angel numbers 3:33 is a good sign
Yeah I'm definitely experiencing a spiritual awakening. Realizing that what we consider reality is an illusion in some ways. Learning that we aren't physical beings with a spirit, but a spirit temporarily in a physical body.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
A candle holder may be an ordinary object, but if it was significant to you, maybe that's because a candleholder IS an important thing.

Candles are provide light and warmth. A candleholder is a way to carry and protect a small light.

I don't mean to read into things too heavily. If something feels siginificant to you for whatever reason--an odd coincidence, a feeling of deja vu or whatever, it might be a hint. Whether you attribute it to your subconscious or a higher power is up to you. Either way, it may be worth giving some thought.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
That actually makes a lot of sense. Once I heard a voice in my head (didn't feel like me) saying you belong in the darkness. I was like what the heck. The next thought was you are the light in the darkness. Like a candle. :)

N

Noname

Yeah I'm definitely experiencing a spiritual awakening. Realizing that what we consider reality is an illusion in some ways. Learning that we aren't physical beings with a spirit, but a spirit temporarily in a physical body.
That's great..don't think twice like society has always programmed us to think. Example Dark masculine all over movies and media .thats evil ! Oh wait a minute a movie has to be entertaining the intention is not to promote violence. Connect to that inner knowing I think in these modern times we should double or triple meditation time lol 30-60 min so we can blast a 40 thousand foot glowing divine beam from forehead into the heavens and see reality as it is

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah the more I learn about things the more I see symbolism and programming in the media. I was watching wrestling and I was like wow the USOs are throwing up Illuminati symbols. Most people think I'm crazy. My husband just started taking allergy shots and when I tried to explain that we have no idea what the government is putting in there, he just looked at me like you look at a child telling a crazy story.

N

Noname

Speaking of programming it's not even about a 7 year old watching rated R it gets deeper than that it affects ppl of all ages weather you notice or not.yea those symbols are even on money there are even sounds that hav a bad effect. Here in California the chemtrails are getting so dam big way bigger than before like a chemtrails dragon I even saw chemtrails at night the satanists want to stop this big awakening. You should start small if you want ur husband to understand lol mention Flouride and education system etc

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
yeah fluoride was my argument against the shots. Tell the average person the government is putting a neurotoxin in the water, they would prefer not to believe it. Unless they are from Flint Michigan. Our daughter is three, and he's slowly coming around to my views on the public school system. I think we are undergoing a huge awakening, and some people get there faster than others. It took me almost 35 years to really open my mind and I still have a long way to go :). He does admit to seeing things in the sky that don't look or act like planes. It's kinda a hobby watching the sky and saying what in the world (or out of the world) is that.

N

Noname

Just tell him to drink bottled water for 2 weeks then after 2 weeks have him drink tap water from the sink that's a good way to prove it. Keep in mind purified water and pure water are not the same thing. 100% mountain spring water is good. You should take ur son out of school and hav him do home school.

Status
Not open for further replies.