What's new

My tos n' wash exprience (part 2)

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
I wrote a thread on this some time back. I have been an avid user of kava for close to a year now using only the toss and wash method. I've made grog only once I think and hated it. I have a system which I have perfected which involves me pouring a small amount of water into my mouth and then dumping a heaping tablespoon of kava on top of that. I then have a tall glass of water on standby for wash down which, typically, goes down pretty smoothly. I do this two or three times per day usually. Boroguru. The effect it has had on my anxiety levels is extraordinary. And I have tried MANY MANY MANY different things for my moderate to severe anxiety which I have been suffering from for nearly 20 years now. I've used Paxil, Zoloft, and other prescriptions and non-prescription drugs. Dozens of them. The only thing that has worked better than kava is Xanax. Which I actually got addicted to and suffered a seizure from after I stopped taking it too abruptly. When I first tossed and washed my skin and lips got very dry. But after doing this for nearly 9 months now, I now longer get the dryness. I will be going in for full bloodwork in a couple of months to see how everything checks out and I will keep you posted. I am tossing and washing perhaps up to 4 heaping tablespoons per day. I figured this could be some good info for the forums archive. I will report back with the bloodwork when I have the results. If anybody has any questions please fire away.