What's new

Nangol Noble review BKH - first time. Bad experience.

MrCraggles

Kava Curious
bleeeeeccchchchchchchchchchchchchcccchhhhhhhhhhh.
It's so funny that everyone is retching over the thought of adding oil :wtf::wtf: Really laughing at myself.

No wonder I puked hahaha. So funny.

My only issue now is the enormous amounts of money I have to pay to have the stuff shipped to the UK :cry: It almost doesn't seem worth it for me when I do a cost/benefit analysis. Which is such a pity when I really would love to continue with my Kava exploration.

Anyone any ideas? I did see some guy that seems a regular on the forums that seems to order enormous amounts to the UK. I wonder if he has any advice. If anybody knows the guy I'm on about could you please ask him to get in touch to see if he can offer any sagely advice.

Thanks guys :)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It's so funny that everyone is retching over the thought of adding oil :wtf::wtf: Really laughing at myself.

No wonder I puked hahaha. So funny.

My only issue now is the enormous amounts of money I have to pay to have the stuff shipped to the UK :cry: It almost doesn't seem worth it for me when I do a cost/benefit analysis. Which is such a pity when I really would love to continue with my Kava exploration.

Anyone any ideas? I did see some guy that seems a regular on the forums that seems to order enormous amounts to the UK. I wonder if he has any advice. If anybody knows the guy I'm on about could you please ask him to get in touch to see if he can offer any sagely advice.

Thanks guys :)
Did you see my thread about the method I use to yield 1.5 gallons per 100g/1 cup of medium grind (total yield per pound 6.75 gallons plus a bunch of very nice powder)? Depending on what you are using kava for your prep method could make the difference between being feasible/affordable and being out of the question.

http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads...ble-yield-of-grog-from-my-medium-grind.13077/