Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Nice noticed the mix of:
-Dropping to small Mugs O Coffe:1 Cup vs 4 cup sizes
-Regular Guy Yoga
-Heady Tongan Kava
-I haven't a clue where Cactus gets their Eva, but a medium amount of that (with a ton of ginger!)
I haven't till this morning recovering from a 90 min day at the gym yesterday did I need or even think about the full bottles of Methabarbinal and Melolicam on my self.

I'm guessing Heady and MixedHead/Bodily and relaxing Kava help by way of not being to serius and being more physically and mentally relaxed, As well as being more upbeat and silly laughing at mistakes I make, help getting perspectice all that stuff is great for health and well being anyway. Just a guess.
I have found Nangol Nobel and somtimes NabaWan rock for heling staying limber and getting enormous pain help that way. I think it was 11 year waka and Akua that were simillar. A (In a kung fu movie voice): "Life is good" up beat jolly silly place.

So in other words just a shell or two probably helps the meds work better somehow. No idea what the science is.

Super sstoked to finally found a very fun and nice helper that doesn't make me feel like I need to sleep and dreem of trpical settings with pretty woman. Plus they rock for a great way to start the day. I so hope KavaFieds Tongan and me play much better than we did last time I had it. Was close. So very like that'll be the case. I'll find out today! ^_^

And for some weird reason dropping to just 1/2 or 1TBS of Squanch mid afternoon was actually super nice. Just a great chill feeling, un fortunatly has same weird thing Eva of being fickle on the tummy.

Regular guy yoga twice day helps by limbering up, streching. Their might be some science to how that helps the body. I simply don't know what that is.
Other types of yoga probably get the same thing. Vasana(Vedic for: body centered yoga) does the same thing. Just a bit tricky to find videos for dudes like me that are far from as limber. Working on getting back to that.

Just though I'd share a Kind of Kava Sucess Story before going back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.