What's new

Nene Benefits

Smoi

SKOL
Hello
Curioso on what peeps are really thinking about Nene?....Im a true lover of moi..I work 6pm to 6am tonite, so my morning is actually my nite...,I have never tried mahakea or Nene.. Thanks to Chris from Ghk, i have a wonderful choice to make...I have micro in both. Now i do need to sleep during day, so i can work tomorow nite..What can the wise elders of these forums tell me on what i shall try?....Im excited to try both.....I guess, even if its rehashing , ide like to hear everybodies thought on the different effects, dosages of the two.....Also, im fairly new to the forums....Ide like to say hi, and ive been really listening and reading everybodies thoughts on kava, and am truly appreciative to everybody who loves kava......

Kava Power!!!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Welcome to the forums. for me if I use Nene and want to sleep then I just drink more (about 2 cups @1-2 tablespoons per cup) but I can drink 1 cup with 1-2 teaspoons (micronized or instant) and I get an uplifting effect and can work through the day.
I am sure that there will be others that will give there experience with Nene.
Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

@Smo, I'm a big cheerleader for Nene and I love Mo'i. So I do my Mo'i in the middle/late afternoon. Right before supper, I do a shell of Nene. The Nene insures me a good nights sleep. FYI, Nene is the most noble of all kavas. Numero uno on the noble list. So it other kavas give you trouble, Nene would be the one to try.

K

Kava Steve

I love me some Nene for bedtime so far nothing beats it for that purpose and it will even bring kava sessions from other strains to an end when you are ready for bed so far have not found a bad mix fore nene

I run out of Nene before anything else with hanky pank Ai coming in second.... I really like ending the hanky pank Ai sessions with nene

Smoi

SKOL
Oh my....oh my......Thank you all for your replies. Nene was delish, and very warmly comforting. Uplifting at first, then a very melow greatness!...Slept like a champ!
Back at work all refreshed...So i decided my new name is Sha Nene(Sha Nay Nay) Moi...I am not a frettful child no more........Thank you Chris for this wonderful Awa. ..,,so nxt question......I gots me a bag of Micro Mahakea....Ide like to hear thoughts on this.....night?....Day?.....Effects? Dosage?
I have a good feeling about it. Its calling my name......Sha nay nay!!

Blippy5

Certified Noble
I would recommend taking Mahakea slowly at first, it can really sneak up on you. I have a preference for sedating kava, but this one was only somewhat sedating to me. So it could be day, but I'd try it in the evening first ;) it's very balanced to me.

AnimalKracka

Kava Curious
Haven't tried nene yet, but I'll probably have a shell of it a bit before bed. I did just have my second shell of mahakea though and it's great. Very balanced, very relaxing. A tablespoon and a half of micro is usually perfect for me. Helped with the headache the Moi gave me earlier