What's new

Micronized Kava Review Nene - Micronized

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Well it's snowing, a lot. It's dark out and looks like a foot or two is going to descend upon me. So I thought what would be a good lazy lie by the fireplace kava? The clouds parted, a single beam of light shone upon my kava stash. The heavens had the answer "Nene" I heard whispered in my ear and as I picked up the decadent golden satchel filled with the pious powder of the gods I heard the singing of a thousand cherubs in approval. On the 7th day I rested and dranketh of Nene and it was good.

Ok nene to me is the definition of relaxation when it comes to Kava. Enjoyable on every level from sight, touch, to taste. Very light and blonde as one tends to find among Hawaiian kava to me this has to be the most mellow as far as taste goes for Kava. I literally don't taste anything which is good because I have drank some kava which reminded the bog of eternal stench. Nene to me has of the most wonderful affects possible in the kava world. It tends to be on the light side in medium grind, but I find the micro packs more of a punch which might be more attributed to the fact it is micro. My head is completely clear and the only sense of euphoria I have is because j feel that relaxed, peace, calm. Nene is the definition of Om to me, it completely centers you in whatever chaotic moment transpires around you. I have tested this before for panic attacks and Nene has responded for me better than some benzos. I have taken Nene and repeated gone on elevators which honestly give some of the worst panic attacks that are possible for me. With Nene by my side I am immune to them, untouched by their harshness and can only feel contentment and wonder at something so miniscule in stature can make the shadows go away and bring out the beauty in the world. This kava is very cathartic.

The body effects are very pronounced I feel warm tingles going up and down my body like little fingers dancing up and down, massaging the tension from my bones. I feel like my home body is being enveloped in a loving embrace as I watch the flames from the fireplace dance to and fro to the music I am listening to as was in sync with the beat and rhythm(Pink Floyd "Echoes" btw) to me I feel Ok, I mean all kava mskes us feel good, but Nene is truly therapeutic and I think is one of those kava's that anyone who is looking for peace in their life but struggles to find it should have this close by.

It goes without saying that Chris makes an amazing product, everyone knows this but he is truly touching people's lives with this and I find myself compelled to order more as should you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Excellent review! I am sure Jman will be by sooner or later to comment :)
Ok, Ok, here I am (signed sealed delivered). :D Great review! I always have nene in stock. To me, the micronized tastes like paper and that's a big step up from how other kavas taste. I really like my Moi in the afternoon but Nene is my go to last shell for a good nights sleep. I recommend this kava to anyone who is having stomach problems or allergic reactions with other kavas. It's the lightest of the bunch and with the least amount of side effects. Not a heavy kava but a relaxing kava which really goes to work when you close your eyes.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Ok, Ok, here I am (signed sealed delivered). :D Great review! I always have nene in stock. To me, the micronized tastes like paper and that's a big step up from how other kavas taste. I really like my Moi in the afternoon but Nene is my go to last shell for a good nights sleep. I recommend this kava to anyone who is having stomach problems or allergic reactions with other kavas. It's the lightest of the bunch and with the least amount of side effects. Not a heavy kava but a relaxing kava which really goes to work when you close your eyes.
Yeah it is probably the most medicinal kava I have found and great if you are taking it for the therapeutic effects. The problem is you get a taste of mahakea or moi and the need for krunk appears. I actually think I might have helped a friend who has a bad history the other day with Mahakea. He wanted to try kava as I told him it could be an alternative to booze for him. Had him come over and made some strong mahakea batches for him and he felt it but time and said his great but was and how this might help him get his life back. I truly hope he does kava is an amazing plant, root, herb...thing.

D

Deleted User01

That's why I do both. I have both the need to Krunk and the need to sleep like a baby. :LOL: You know Nene is the word for "Baby" in many languages. I think you are right to give your buddy some stronger kava to help fend off alcohol. If he gets into Kava, then he can have multiple kavas for different situations and uses.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah I gave him GHK website and a recommendation of what kava to use. It's honesty cheaper than booze. If he bought a pound of micro a month it would be less than the 300ish he spends on alchy even with the currency exchange.

D

Deleted User01

Man, that's a lot of money to spend on booze every month. And drinking in bars is higher than Giraffe N*ts. If he is drinking at home, he must have good taste in wine or scotch. :sneaky: Or ... he might just be drinking way too much. If nothing else, the Kavalactones in his bloodstream will help him cut back to something more moderate. I didn't give up alcohol but I drink in moderation and only a few times a week. It was a big improvement over my old habits. Let him know there are a ton of us just like him. Also, as you get older, you got to start thinking about what it's doing to your health. The fear of God might help him along in that respect.